I have returned to claim my birthright.

Kil'jaeden
It has been several months since I left my duties on the throne as King of Dalaran. Several months where I have neglected my people and my kingdom anits starting to show. Portals go unchecked for those who have no gold, plebes run rampant in the street, and overall stocks are down.

Some may have seen my abdication as an act of selfishness. Others saw it as abandonment, the lack of interest or care in my fellow patrician and even thought I had a calling for something else. It matters not why I left now. All I ask now is to support me as I take back my birthright and rule my people once more.

Plebeians will oppose me, hate me and go down kicking and screaming. Not something I would consider a challenge noting the past of this patricitopia. Dalaran is my kingdom; Hail your greatful king, for I have returned.

╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
If you are a beautiful strong King of Dalaran, Put this in your
signature so everyone knows who is the crowning royalty.
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝
Swine, you are no longer fit to grace these pages.
Returning right when the queen is leaving. Will this great city ever get both of its rulers?
Called it.
We're all gonna make it.
Its good to be home.

http://i.imgur.com/iUXcvli.jpg

#patricious
I guess I better get my murlocs out of the royal bath house. Now where will I put them? x(!
I'm sure the Murlocs would be welcome in the sewers.
Also, I feel sort of left out, so can I be the Ruler of the Toy Shop? It sounds like a fun job, considering I could have all of the train sets just to ensure that the proper "quality control checks" were made. By quality control checks, however, I mean just dropping a train set in the AH and annoying the he!! out of anyone who isn't afk there.
Returning right when the queen is leaving. Will this great city ever get both of its rulers?

I wasn't aware she was leaving, but Ill be here when she returns.

I guess I better get my murlocs out of the royal bath house. Now where will I put them? x(!

The drag.

04/19/2013 04:35 PMPosted by Pretzul
Also, I feel sort of left out, so can I be the Ruler of the Toy Shop?

You can rule The drag.

You faithful steward is here.
YOUR! Suck it, Mag!

You can rule The drag.

I will settle for nothing short of my aspirations of being Ruler of the Toy Shop. I will, however, not act as a completely sovereign nation and more as a colony of yours though, if it pleases you.
Finally I can enter the the City and the streets will not be full of giant rats!
04/19/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Catdad
YOUR! Suck it, Mag!

lolololol
The drag.

D:? But that's in Org! *kicks rocks*
It has been several months since I left my duties on the throne as King of Dalaran. Several months where I have neglected my people and my kingdom anits starting to show. Portals go unchecked for those who have no gold, plebes run rampant in the street, and overall stocks are down.

Some may have seen my abdication as an act of selfishness. Others saw it as abandonment, the lack of interest or care in my fellow patrician and even thought I had a calling for something else. It matters not why I left now. All I ask now is to support me as I take back my birthright and rule my people once more.

Plebeians will oppose me, hate me and go down kicking and screaming. Not something I would consider a challenge noting the past of this patricitopia. Dalaran is my kingdom; Hail your greatful king, for I have returned.

Oh goody goody, where are my knickerbockers and pom-poms.
Oh goody goody, where are my knickerbockers and pom-poms.

Know your place, plebe.