Is Seal of Righteousness Worth Using For AoE?

Paladin
Is it worth switching back and forth from Seal of Truth & Seal of Righteousness for trash AoE or bosses with adds at my level and at max level?

At my level now, mobs die incredibly fast in dungeons; but I've gotten the hang of switching my seals back and forth as needed for packs of 3 or more. My question is: is it worth it for a dps increase?

To be honest it feels like a clunky and cumbersome mechanic for our AoE at least at this level because I have to use a global cool down to switch seals, and at the same time I don't have enough haste yet to not have downtime in between dps attack spells. And, it takes a while to build Holy Power for a Divine Storm.

Would it be a quality of life change to just combine the two seals? Is it necessary?
Depends on the fight..

Adds die to fast, probably not
Less than 4, probably not
I run it for lasting trash pack of 4+ targets; if the pull is three or less, I just multi-DoT Censure.
In order to get the best benefit from Seal of righteous. There has to be at least 5 mobs. Otherwise stacking censure on 4 or less is a greater dps increase.
In order to get the best benefit from Seal of righteous. There has to be at least 5 mobs. Otherwise stacking censure on 4 or less is a greater dps increase.

Not since they buffed Righteousness. It was previously 6+ targets, now it's 4+.
Wow, I actually didn't notice they buffed Righteousness to 9% (it was 8% before correct?).
It used to be 6%.
It used to be 6%.

O.O Right.

I still have no reason to take a sideways look at a DPS seal while tanking, but that is good info for Ret :-P thanks!
Seal of righteous was only good on 7 plus mobs pre 5.2 (not 6). Unless you were incapable of keeping censure up on multiple mobs. It is now 5 or more with the changes. 4 mobs with censure is > then seal of Righteous. The only time Righteous beats censure on 4 mobs is if they die in a very short duration.
Considering that you're the only one I have ever seen claim either number, I'd love to see more than just the claim.
Considering that you're the only one I have ever seen claim either number, I'd love to see more than just the claim.

Would love to see more than just the claim on more than just this point of contention.