Professions and Queuing

Professions
I have numerous alts with varying professions. One problem I've had since Classic is having to sit and do the "dirty work" of many profession manually. Sure, there's a somewhat working addon that helps, but nothing to queue up herbs to be milled, items to be disenchanted, ore to be prospected, etc. I'd really hope Blizzard would look into something to allow for the queuing of these types of abilities. After farming for a while and then having to disenchant, mill, prospect, etc for another extended period of time is annoying.
they have mentioned in the past that they wanted to improve the "destroying" mechanics but tbh i dont think they really want to because i dont think they want people to mill/prospect/DE that much volume.

Also if you are doing it for profit that barrier keeps a lot of people from doing it so its a big contributing factor to how much profit you make. If you are just doing it for personal use then you arent probably doing enough for it to really matter.
When you're jumping between a Inscription alt, Jewelcrafting alt, and Enchanting alt I believe I do more than enough. It's something that should have been addressed long ago imo.
Milling, prospecting and disenchanting all serve as barriers to entry for the three most profitable professions in the game.

Without needing to click on every stack, the process would be so easy that you would have to compete against morons who think that gathering their own materials makes them free.
I have "panda" addon. it helps. Would be nice to have the computer auto mill but I'm used to living without it.
I dont remember well, but the addon enchantrix did something like that, you completed a filter about what things you wanted to prospect/mill/DE and the addon would select the stack by itself, you only needed to select yes or no.
Enchantrix is an addon that is part of the Auctioneer suite. On my enchanter, I type

/enchantrix load

and then empty the mail box. Enchantrix prompts me for each item whether to disenchant, ignore for now or ignore for always. That way it takes only a mouse clicks to disenchant a mailbox full of gear, and I could even turn that into a keypress.
Enchantrix is an addon that is part of the Auctioneer suite. On my enchanter, I type

/enchantrix load

and then empty the mail box. Enchantrix prompts me for each item whether to disenchant, ignore for now or ignore for always. That way it takes only a mouse clicks to disenchant a mailbox full of gear, and I could even turn that into a keypress.

Are you sure? That would violate the "one click - one action" rule.

Check out Tradeskill Master. It has a good destroying module for milling, prospecting, disenchanting, etc. I still would like to be able to mill/prospect an entire stack at once. That would be a minor change that has minimal downside.