[H] <Surge> 2/13H Progression Recruiting

Barthilas
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next

17 Days Later...if you waited 11 more days it would be a movie

Just put time back on my account, son. Although, I will admit that was a clever way to avoid answering my question.

Giving lectures on forum etiquette and addressing me "son" hardly makes much sense, now does it? Especially when it probably is grossly inaccurate.

p.s: Eightysix, you are missing two enchants and a gem fyi =). Thats was free of charge

Cheers, can you check my main-spec too, if its still free that is?
Put the keyboard down tough guy
Next time you make a witty reply, don't back down from the responses by using generic insults like calling people a keyboard warrior.
Done =D. Decided this thread wasnt really worth my time. Best of luck progressing...hehe.
Thank you for the bumps :)
So much DRAMA in this topic.

You'll get someone soon, Surge!
Next time you make a witty reply, don't back down from the responses by using generic insults like calling people a keyboard warrior.

!@#$ SON, you win. With that generic retort to a generic insult.

Done =D. Decided this thread wasnt really worth my time. Best of luck progressing...hehe.

...hehe.
!@#$ SON, you win. With that generic retort to a generic insult.

Not really a retort since he basically threw in the towel. Consider it a life lesson.
Still looking for that crit buffing DPS, could possibly trial as soon as tonight. For contacts refer to OP.
I seat here at work thinking about this movie that Catastrophe will make. It sounds like a good investment btw what will you call it if I may ask?
I think it will be a Catastrophe. hueuhheuehuehu
Gimme dat crit buff!
Hunters, where are you?!
*Cough*
Thanks for more bumps Unbent!
what did he say :(
Hunters, please come take all the agi mail I'm getting for OS. :c