QQ about OP classes

Arenas
I really do not see the point of QQing because if they nerf a class a different class will become OP and the cycle continues. Learn to beat the OP class/team? problem solved!
was waiting for you to reply <3
mages 1 shot the world
Because you could have a chance to be the next OP class? lol
04/20/2013 01:58 PMPosted by Vandress
Because you could have a chance to be the next OP class? lol
Makes me wonder if they have a drawing for the next OP spec.

Elemental gets 1, Mages get 18. Everyone else gets 2.
I think the issue isn't that some classes are better than other classes, there will always be a class or spec that is the best, it's just the nature of the beast.

I think the issue is that 4 specs are currently leaps and bounds ahead of all the others. Hunters, rogues, mages, and spriests are like the all stars of 3's and everyone else is fairly even and riding the bench on the B-team.
Rarely ever will people make threads about how they chose to self-improve, and rarely ever are people wise enough to make the choice in the first place. There's a very silent majority that transforms your statement into a hyperbole.
I think the issue isn't that some classes are better than other classes, there will always be a class or spec that is the best, it's just the nature of the beast.

I think the issue is that 4 specs are currently leaps and bounds ahead of all the others. Hunters, rogues, mages, and spriests are like the all stars of 3's and everyone else is fairly even and riding the bench on the B-team.

Hunter, Rogue, and Mage aren't specs.

I can definitely agree that BM hunter, Frost Mage, Shadow Priest, and Sub Rogues are really good right now. But leaps and bounds over everything else? That's kind of over the top.

If you look at any ladders, in the top 10, these are clearly not the only DPS specs up there. I'd have to assume that if these specs were REALLY that far above everyone else, there would be no chance of any other specs getting close or to the top on the ladders. Also, I think you can add Unholy DK to that list of specs that are crazy good right now. So we're saying that 5 specs are much above the others. There are 11 classes with DPS specs right now, and at least 5 of them having a really good spec doesn't really scream unbalanced.

Sure, the 5 specs mentioned have a lot going for them, but other DPS specs are completely viable if played to the best of their ability.

If you look at classes as a whole, the classes that do not have a "great" DPS Spec have healing alternatives (Druid, Pally, Monk, Shaman). Healing representation is about as even as its ever been, so that means 9 classes have completely acceptable and powerful PvP specs, leaving Warrior and Warlock (Both completely acceptable and competitive classes) without "powerful" specs (and this is completely debatable).