85s thread of Sunlute.. Sunlute Everywhere

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
/highfive

/holds microphone up to Soylent

So how does it feel to be a god?
Did somebody say Fun-flute? ^_^
SUNLUTE?
They're bringing down the cost to upgrade Sun-lute to 250 per upgrade, inc 20k top end Sun-lute in 5.3 baby ;) Gotz muh points all ready to upgrade.
I already got mine as well lol inc dominance
Everyone is leveling up, maybe I should :/

What, exactly, would be the downside? I mean, less secondary stats, right? Except if we're geared primarily with MoP gear, the scaling wouldnt be as drastic?

Im considering 87 because holy hell, those engineering gogs... but whats the story on all that?
Im considering 87 because holy hell, those engineering gogs... but whats the story on all that?

Since you can only use 1 of each type in the gem sockets (I.E 1x 600 crit, 1x 600 haste, 1x 600 mastery) I would assume the scaling from 89 wouldn't really make it all that fantastic in bgs. Even as an 87 in arena I think the scaling would make them less than satisfactory as opposed to staying 85.
But I have to do something to make up for the fact that I just don't care enough to earn 100K gold for a sunlute

:(
But I have to do something to make up for the fact that I just don't care enough to earn 100K gold for a sunlute

THIS IS XP-OFF SON BIS OR GTFO. Just be thankful Revelosh isn't involved in this bracket!

-Schlank
ROAR

THIS IS XP-OFF SON BIS OR GTFO. Just be thankful Revelosh isn't involved in this bracket!

-Schlank

You should get me your battletag. Sock and I are getting the band back together for 85s
nice skirt ;]

thx :D

News at 7: lvling to 90
04/04/2013 03:30 PMPosted by Titaniâ
nice skirt ;]

thx :D

News at 7: lvling to 90

/GASP
Eighty seven so good.
Eighty seven so good.

Unleashed fury > Cooldowns > Stormstrike Lash (or w/e its called) (with flask/pre-pot) on dummy

SCREENSHOT NOW :)
Eighty seven so good.

You've leveled up quite fast.
Is anyone with an 85 mage willing to let me please borrow your account for ptr? For some reason my character copies completed but my 85's aren't showing up.

I only ask because I'm trying to organize the last 2 duels needed for my video through the test realm.

Recent password changes aren't carried over to ptr, so you can change your pass and give me your old one, and that will work.

Just thought I'd ask,
Cheers.
04/04/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Unfrosted
Eighty seven so good.

Unleashed fury > Cooldowns > Stormstrike Lash (or w/e its called) (with flask/pre-pot) on dummy

SCREENSHOT NOW :)

May just do this for you.
04/04/2013 05:56 PMPosted by Factor
Eighty seven so good.

You've leveled up quite fast.

Rested experience + two manning dungeons goes quite fast. :)