bleeding hollow alliance

Bleeding Hollow
hey everyone, just wondering if alliance side pvp is just as active as horde side, in the sense that there are always rbg's running, people looking to push rating in 2s, 3s, etc.

I adopted bleeding hollow as my home server a few years ago when i transferred my horde toons over, and i was thinking about doing the same for my alliance too.

any input would be awesome, thanks guys
Can't go wrong with either side, that's one of the beauties of BH, besides myself.
Bleeding Hollow is one of the most active servers when you look at both factions, from what I've seen. The forums themselves can attest to it.
Its pretty active all week but tuesday and monday seem to be some of the most active days.
thanks for the input everyone, should be seeing you guys soon :P
Can't go wrong with either side, that's one of the beauties of BH, besides myself.

^ TRUTH. You'll have fun on both sides, if HARDCORE Wpvp is your thing go join IWC on horde side, otherwise you'll be fine with either.
04/06/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Vexlander

^ TRUTH. You'll have fun on both sides, if HARDCORE Wpvp is your thing go join IWC on horde side, otherwise you'll be fine with either.

Neverlose. IWC is for world pvp, qt.