What are your jobs?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 13 Next
Currently working in a production/manual labor job for a spice plant (I dunno if you can give company names on a public forum...).

I'll be going to college for a business: Management degree, or something totally different! Hopefully my mind gets made up before I finish my core classes. O_O

"Welcome to the World Of Starving Artists."
/hug
/giggle

Let the starving fuel you! As a now well-fed artist, I can tell you the years of starving is worth it to do what you love. : )

"55 YEARS of trying, and STILL no results. Still a Starving Artist."
I'm a Manager. I manage software developers. Basically, listen to them whine all the time about stuff.

Cheers.
04/08/2013 03:52 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

"What kind of drums do you play? I play Native Drums."
/smile

A 5-Piece kit. I got it for a deal, I had an electric kit and someone traded it to me for it. I like to think I got the better deal.

"I call those Rock Drums."
/LOL

"I have a Djembe, and a Bodan."

Let the starving fuel you! As a now well-fed artist, I can tell you the years of starving is worth it to do what you love. : )

I'll leave it at 12 here... But still.
Someday... someday...
I'm a software developer in the Air Force.
I'm a Manager. I manage software developers. Basically, listen to them whine all the time about stuff.

Cheers.

I heard a PM describe it once as "It's like herding cats, who all have internet access."

Someday... someday...

I wish I could be starving and doing what I love ;-; but my drawing is terrible and I just can't "get it"...so I'm stuck being fairly well off at a job that I absolutely hate...
/LOL

That's normally what I call em too, I just try to sound smart xD

Someday... someday...

I wish I could be starving and doing what I love ;-; but my drawing is terrible and I just can't "get it"...so I'm stuck being fairly well off at a job that I absolutely hate...

Yeah, and I am not sure that I can do anything 100% my own IE not fanfictions, actually my own universes.
Physics teacher...

Yup I'm the bane of high school students everywhere
and I LOVE IT

Cheers.

I heard a PM describe it once as "It's like herding cats, who all have internet access."

I think it's a little different for us, since we're basically under an extremely strict contract.

That doesn't stop half the office from taking a smoke break every 15 minutes. :P

Someday... someday...

"Maybe we can help each other."
Physics teacher...

Yup I'm the bane of high school students everywhere
and I LOVE IT

I liked my physics teacher.
low person in the Totem Pole
That doesn't stop half the office from taking a smoke break every 15 minutes. :P

Programmers are creative types, they WILL find a way to take breaks ;)

Relevant XKCD: http://xkcd.com/303/
/LOL

That's normally what I call em too, I just try to sound smart xD

"How long have you been playing, and have you ever played with Orchestra Drums/Percussion? Like Tiphany Drums, or Xylophones?"

Yeah, and I am not sure that I can do anything 100% my own IE not fanfictions, actually my own universes.

"THAT may be where I can help you."
Electrician checking in!
04/08/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Snowfox

Programmers are creative types, they WILL find a way to take breaks ;)

Relevant XKCD: http://xkcd.com/303/

lol awesome ;p My husband is a programmer/systems administrator. He quit smoking 2 years ago (WOO! \o/) so he no longer has those breaks. I called him the other day... he was at the restaurant across the street, having a beer and playing pool ;p He was "decompressing" after a "long session".

♥ Aune