Why is the Lich King heroic queue gone?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I'm in the middle of trying to gear my twink to do Herald of the Titans, and I am hitting this massive roadblock with being able to farm gear and justice points. I know for a fact that a queue for these dungeons existed all the way through Cataclysm, and it makes no sense for the queue to suddenly disappear.
That and no justice points drop from the heroic bosses anymore.
I don't know why it was removed but just farm up 219s out of ICC5s and gear from Naxx/Malygos/Sarth 25 and you will be geared to the hilt in like a few hours.
I don't know why it was removed but just farm up 219s out of ICC5s and gear from Naxx/Malygos/Sarth 25 and you will be geared to the hilt in like a few hours.

Or just buy cata greens and have WAYYYYYYY better gear/stats
04/09/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Ðemolition

Or just buy cata greens and have WAYYYYYYY better gear/stats

Good luck getting Herald of the Titans with Cataclysm greens on.
That and no justice points drop from the heroic bosses anymore.

It's like Blizzard has decided to completely stop supporting one of their expansions, while still encouraging people to play that expansion...
The heroic random queue is probably gone because it misleads you into thinking you should be doing those dungeons, when in reality for everyone except twinks they're completely worthless. Why similar queue options are not removed for Cataclysm is beyond me.

As I said before though grinding JP is hilariously suboptimal, just get a 90 to run you through some 25m t7 raids and icc5 normals.