Razer Naga got wet, will it be ok?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
Being a total numb-skull, I managed to spill Gatorade on the mouse. I got it to a towel within seconds and spent the next 5 minutes trying to baby it. I plugged it back in, and it seemed to be ok, then about 30 minutes later it started having issues;

001] The buttons wouldn't stick, but the computer would respond to the button being clicked (even though it wasn't, and it wasn't sticking)
002] Opposite end of the spectrum, sometimes the click wouldn't register in any way, though th pointer still moved (and the button it was over wouldn't recognise it was being moused over)
003] Clicking would work, but would ignore WoW layers; I would click on an item in my bags, but the click would register to the mailbox behind it

From here I unplugged it, unscrewed the bottom and got it open. I used a hair drier (no/low heat) and looked for any gunky sticky bits (nada), but it's still acting up 3 hours later (just tested it after leaving it be and it was fine for about 15 seconds, it's unplugged and resting now) If I give it a day or two to think about it, what are the odds it'll return to normal?

[[It's the original blue one that I can't find a replacement for outside of factory refurbished (is that trustworthy should I need a new one?), I hate the new ones (why are the 2 buttons under the roller? That's inconvenient), dislike the hexes, and don't want the molten simply because it isn't my beloved blue one. So I'm pretty distraught.]]
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/howtos/howto_recover_sodaspill_disaster

There are some nice pictures of using the alcohol wipes.

Alcohol is the best solution, as it won't damage the hardware since it evaporates so quickly. Use gloves, don't be an idiot. Use the alcohol electronic wipes that can be purchased.

This is VERY critical-- use the wipes, do NOT use paper towel or anything similar. The fibres in the paper towel will damage the electronics. The wipes at the store should be made of very fine and low dust/particulate material, that will allow you to wipe down the parts without further damaging them.

I also suggest placing the components in separate bags with Silica packets (they often come in shoe boxes and the like). That'll wick away the remaining moisture in a way that does not damage the hardware.
It will be OKAY. Things get better as time passes. Eventually you will replace it with a new & better mouse. Everything will be just fine.

As far as your current mouse I don't think it will work any longer.
It will be OKAY. Things get better as time passes. Eventually you will replace it with a new & better mouse. Everything will be just fine.

As far as your current mouse I don't think it will work any longer.

I've recovered my laptop from an entire 2L of soda.

Always worth trying to fix something and have it not work, than to never try at all.