Teen Titans returning!

Movies, TV and Entertainment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YUauib8k2Y

For any Cartoon Network and Teen Titans fans here they are reviving the whole Teen Titans show with all the same voice actors for the five of them.
Although the animation has been entirely redesigned I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out. The original show was cancelled a few years ago due to a lawsuit or something involving cartoon network and DC comics.
So PPG and TT together? Not up my alley I guess.
Seems like something that should have stayed as shorts.
You're not going to want it back... not this way.

The earlier version of Teen Titans was good. Lots of good story telling, very character focused, with occasional bouts of comedy.

this....

we lost Young Justice for this....

add in Disney canning it's 2D animation staff and it is a sad time for American animation
add in Disney canning it's 2D animation staff and it is a sad time for American animation

What?!

Nnnnnnnaaaaaaaoooooooooaaaaaaa ahhh ahhh whaaaaa!!!

*Curls into a ball*
04/16/2013 03:55 PMPosted by Drede

What?!

*Curls into a ball*

http://thedisneyblog.com/2013/04/12/walt-disney-animation-studios-lets-most-of-hand-drawn-team-go/

sucks to hear that just because Wreck-it-Ralph dose well they decide they have to kill off the very things that made them what they are to begin with
I really, really, REALLY want to have high hopes for the new Teen Titans and Powerpuff Girls, but by god this animation is so... so... awful. It'd just dandy for a goofy Saturday morning comedy, but not for the Teen Titans and the Powerpuff Girls.
The real question is, "Why was a good show such as Teen Titans stop airing on television in the first place?" Matter of fact, why was Powerpuff girls, Justice League, Teen Titans, Courage the Cowardly dog (<3), Bugs Bunny, and Tom and Jerry stop coming out with new shows on television?

I look at Cartoon Network now and it's just atrocious. I just can't stand watching it. It all started with Ben 10.

And I just checked that youtube link... Teen Titans coming back as a mixture of powerpuff girls is going to be pretty bad. I don't think I'm interested in the return anymore.

What?!

*Curls into a ball*

http://thedisneyblog.com/2013/04/12/walt-disney-animation-studios-lets-most-of-hand-drawn-team-go/

sucks to hear that just because Wreck-it-Ralph dose well they decide they have to kill off the very things that made them what they are to begin with

*Sigh* Well that's a kick in the face.

I have no problems with 3d animation, but they just don't age as well as the classic animation techniques.

A well drawn character is still a well drawn character 50 years down the road.

That's not true with 3D, as they add a new level a polish every year it means things not that old look like crap. As we get used to seeing cutting edge we see the flaws in the older 3D systems more and more. (Same with games)

So unless they go with a more stylized approach the movies they make now will just start to look bad a decade latter and lose a good portion of the charm of 2d.

Also you stand to lose the interest of people who grew up on it.
Also you stand to lose the interest of people who grew up on it.

those people don't want their parents to buy toys

so they don't care.

That's the main problem. Money > Art
Oh dear. This will not end well.
Saw the first episode, they brought back the wrong part of Teen Titans and overwrote what made it interesting for me. Not going to watch anymore. I'll stick to the older show.
I watched the first episode & hated the animation so much that I won't watch any more. Old TT was excellent; new TT is gag-inducing.
I told you! I told you all! Bwahahaha! *Flies away on a weather balloon*
-_-

That is my reaction because, though the original series was "okay", seriously nothing more, nothing less.... The true best show, that SHOULD make a return if any (and yes, I was preferring this over the recent Beavis and Butt-Head crap Mike Judge decided to do), is and always will be Invader Zim.
I was just about to type Power Teen Puff Titan Girls...but looks like most of the responders already said it.
I saw this, and I had a major facepalm. Way to ruin a great series...prolly just gonna rewatch the older series.

I just wonder what Zone has to say about this...