Why is no one complaining about DK's?

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
DKs are quite strong, but are for sure outclassed by spriests, hunters and rogues.

Really though, something should be done about a DKs ability to run at a healer and never de-target.
DKs are quite strong, but are for sure outclassed by spriests, hunters and rogues.

Really though, something should be done about a DKs ability to run at a healer and never de-target.

o nice some1 admits a class is weaker than theirs
Paladin here - yeah, DK's are like our evil stronger twin. I got hit for a 110K critical obliterate. *shakes in fear*
04/19/2013 12:34 AMPosted by Amuroraye
Paladin here
Thanks for clarifying.
Honestly the theme this expansion seems to be melee with medium-bad defense and way too much damage.

Meanwhile casters doing the same or more damage with better defenses.

Hmm, I think that is the result of melee having so many gap closers and uptime on casters.

If melee had excellent survivability they would need to lose a ton of their uptime/gap closers/burst.

I'd wouldn't mind a squishier caster with more flexibility to cast and a more durable melee. However, if that were to happen melee would have to lose damage, gapclosers, and uptime.

I agree completely. Everyone needs to lose a lot of damage, hybrids need to lose a lot of healing, and everyone needs their mobility/cc/interrupts/instant abilities toned down a lot. It's to the point where every class can do everything by itself, and makes team play ridiculous when melee don't need to rely on their healers to break their cc's and healers can CC chain people for long durations by themselves.
Yes, dks do damage. You know what else they do? Die, really easily.

Yup. I love getting dk teams. I can count on the dk to death grip me close, which saves me the time and effort to run towards him.
DKs are ridiculous in 2s, but they're pretty middle of the road in 3s.
DK's are stupid

That's not very nice.

Well, yeah, if they're in frost/unh pres.
In blood pres, they have pretty decent survivability.
04/19/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Highguard

10% damage reduction and a bit more health doesnt magically make us survive better
04/19/2013 10:52 AMPosted by Kusari

10% damage reduction and a bit more health doesnt magically make us survive better

'A bit' more health and DR used with % based healing abilities make you survive better, not just blood pres. Pardon for not wording it to your liking.
Uhhh PvP resilience doesn't work outside of PvP areas.

If you have dots on you and you're not flagged for PvP (which usually only happens after exiting an arena or a free-for-all area) the dots will ignore your PvP resilience and tick for their full damage.

It's very clear that nor you, or any of these other retards sit blood presence and become immune to death like all other dks.

Pro tip. Sit blood presence you still do full damage.

Like post + donate to my stream if helped.
04/19/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Kithras
Like post + donate to my stream if helped.

How about no?

I gotta admit man, Your attempt at a snarky / clever comment really got me there.

jk get out da big leagues boiiiii

touchdown greg jennings
How about.. I wasn't being snarky or clever?

You really didn't give good input, so I won't donate.

I sense some anger...I think you need to settle down a little bit boi

That's just your opinion man, Way to prove me wrong though with facts i must back down from you now, So much smarter than me hahaha.