I'm starting a bounty hunting service

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
Haha. Nice try.

Agustav you are pure eeeevilll <3 I approve of this friendship.

Oh and Jujitsu... better watch your back ;) Allow me to "return" the favour sometime soon.
Well they all sit in the shrine XD, I really can't successfully kill people when there are that many. :( At least not unless it's in the morning and there's like 2 people and the janitor XD

Edit: Istelle XD I was sooo angry lol I was like this is totally going to work XD
Well they all sit in the shrine XD, I really can't successfully kill people when there are that many. :( At least not unless it's in the morning and there's like 2 people and the janitor XD

Edit: Istelle XD I was sooo angry lol I was like this is totally going to work XD

It's the Janitor that you have to watch out for. D:
He totally cleans up XD (That joke was stole from the character roman from GTA 4)
OH GOD OH GOD I'M ALONE I CAN'T 1V1 HOLY HELL DOUBLE DETERRENCE ROCKET BOOTS TO SAFETY.

Where did I say I wouldn't 1v1 him?
1 vs 1 would be cool, it's up to you though. I don't mind trying to hunt you in a group either. The most challenging kills are the most rewarding.

Never stopped me from a random shrine gank. Find the sweet spot and go "LOL LOOK AT MY COOLDOWNS!" have a escape plan and make it happen.

*Disclaimer*
There is no guarantee after a few shrine ganks that you won't be chased or zerged down by janitors and or angry mobs of nerds.
Damn good escape, I thought I had ya :(.
If you catch me online, pst me.

Haven't been playing WoW much though. Today was the first day in almost a week that I spent over 2 hours on WoW.
Haha, all my targets in one place :D
Now's your chance Juj. They're all focusing me. I have that effect on people.
I have a bit of a plan XD... keep your eyes peeled

*Disclaimer*
There is no guarantee after a few shrine ganks that you won't be chased or zerged down by janitors and or angry mobs of nerds.

((
<Karma Police> is currently in the middle of a study to test a hypothesis of this general idea. So far we can confirm that in at least 67% of cases, the horde get very angry when you gank them afk from banners in shrine. Results, however, are inconclusive and more testing is needed.
))
Falling dmg XD

1 shot kill XD
Oh my god i'm dying. That shell was too funny to me Shui. AHhaha :P
No worse, he fell off chasing me.
Oh my god i'm dying. That shell was too funny to me Shui. AHhaha :P

I got a /spit out of it. So I win either way.

Edit: you ever gonna fight me away from NPCs and wards on the Isle? Just wondering so I know whether to bother or not.
I'm not opposed to it, i'm exalted with "blah blah elves" so I tend to try and keep others from getting their quests done.
I'm not opposed to it, i'm exalted with "blah blah elves" so I tend to try and keep others from getting their quests done.

Ironically I was done at that time. I was doing the same. Just thought it was funny how hard you were humping those wards as a shadow priest. =P
Talk about an awesome fight forming