I'm starting a bounty hunting service

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 5 6 7
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I chuckled way too loudly after reading this string of replies.

P.S. Jujitsu where are my hugs?
oraoraoraora, lol XD we can't kill eachother.

Thank you for the wonderful fight.

edit: Graphite... I gave you a hug. You were in a parade in the shrine of 2 moons. I flew down and hugged you then get shelled and killed by the parade.
edit: Graphite... I gave you a hug. You were in a parade in the shrine of 2 moons. I flew down and hugged you then get shelled and killed by the parade.

What! I probably wasn't paying attention :(
Nooooo, what a waste of 15 minutes XD
LMAO....okay...@ the Level 1 Human priest who put the contract hit on me. I suggest you get anybody, maybe Ruvin?, to do your hits for you. Jujitsu? He is bad...got killed twice before he had to wait for me to be almost dead in duel to actually get the kill. I will give him that he was clever enough to wait until I was at a level he could manage though.

That's pretty much how I felt when you 3v1'd me several times.

Point is: man the eff up.
Well 250g is the going rate. Do you have anyone in mind?
LMAO....okay...@ the Level 1 Human priest who put the contract hit on me. I suggest you get anybody, maybe Ruvin?, to do your hits for you. Jujitsu? He is bad...got killed twice before he had to wait for me to be almost dead in duel to actually get the kill. I will give him that he was clever enough to wait until I was at a level he could manage though.

Your tears are delicious.
Ever thought about killing somebody that isn't afk? Or in Shrine? Maybe out in the world somewhere.... Like while they're doing stuff.
Ever thought about killing somebody that isn't afk? Or in Shrine? Maybe out in the world somewhere.... Like while they're doing stuff.

No.

"WSB are easily startled, but they'll soon be back...and in greater number"
Do you think sand people look human under the mask?
Rather sad like 80% of all the fighting on wow takes place in the forums now. I remember the AEC would get wiped, then bring more and more until they had overwhelming numbers pushing the horde back to Hellscream's Grasp. Now you only see this in the forums.
Rather sad like 80% of all the fighting on wow takes place in the forums now. I remember the AEC would get wiped, then bring more and more until they had overwhelming numbers pushing the horde back to Hellscream's Grasp. Now you only see this in the forums.

[

Don't be mad at everyone else not wanting anything to do with your guild when you've repeatedly proven that you're both unreliable and untrustworthy.

]

I remember when people valued real pvp instead of who can aoe who in a 40v40
Yeah, so hurt. Going to hide in my troll cave for a bit, and think of a good come back to all these critical burns coming at me.
Yeah, so hurt. Going to hide in my troll cave for a bit, and think of a good come back to all these critical burns coming at me.

[

Also, you brushing off legitimate and accurate criticism as "trolling" is part of the problem.

]