Different characters = different rewards?

Pet Battles
I've got one character that I sometimes do pet battles on that gets Fetch Balls from every single bag. None of my other characters get them, and no one that I've talked to has ever gotten them. Not that I've talked to a lot of people about it, but it seems odd.

Anyone else experience this?
I'm still trying to find the character that gets all Beast stones :P

But no, I haven't experienced that personally.
I seem to get cages, collars, snacks, treats, dolls, the 2 different size items, occasional murloc leash (i think thats what it is) and once i a blue moon 1 of the Flawless stones. This is the only one I do the tamers with since its my main and so I can consolidate the family stones on one character. Far as others go, I don't have friends who pet battle so I can't compare what I get with them.
Based on your rewards, I have never once seen a ball so you can conclude that the rewards are different. But it all comes down to RNG on what you get.
I've got one character that I sometimes do pet battles on that gets Fetch Balls from every single bag. None of my other characters get them, and no one that I've talked to has ever gotten them. Not that I've talked to a lot of people about it, but it seems odd.

Anyone else experience this?

That fetch ball has been brought up in a few threads since pet battles started. Usually people wondering why rewards in bags had changed when it was just them switching to alts who never got the fetch ball. I don't think we have ever resolved what makes it drop for those certain characters in particular but it does happen. I personally have never once got a fetch ball from a bag and I have done bag dailies on over 20 different alts.

That fetch ball has been brought up in a few threads since pet battles started. Usually people wondering why rewards in bags had changed when it was just them switching to alts who never got the fetch ball. I don't think we have ever resolved what makes it drop for those certain characters in particular but it does happen. I personally have never once got a fetch ball from a bag and I have done bag dailies on over 20 different alts.
Interesting. I've done the dailies on probably 12 different characters, and only get them on that one, but I ALWAYS get them on that one, in every single bag. Just one of the many mysteries of Pet Battling, I guess. :)
I've read somewhere that somehow having a Fetch Ball in the inventory caused them to appear inside Pet Bags... but I've yet to experience this myself... (I don't want to go and buy a fetch ball >_>)
Weird. I've opened hundreds of bags and I've never seen a fetch ball. I have used maybe 10 alts.