soloing warbringers

Paladin
wanted to make a thread about soloing warbringers.

talents you want is long arm of the law, selfless healer, sanctified wrath.

glyph choice is glyph of harsh words.

other choice are optional since you wont ever be in melee range.

for gear you want a lot of haste to atleast get judgement down to a 5 sec cd.

warbringer have no lease and can be kited as far as you want. its just that if they go without

being hit for 10 sec they reset.

for the warbringers the one without the fear ability is the easiest just kite in a circle until dead.

for the warbringers with fear ability its a little different equip ret pvp gloves for extra 10 yard range for judgement and pvp trinket.

going to have to kite the warbringer that fear in a really large circle staying at max range to avoid fear. for the times you do get feared use trinket and bubble to get out of it.

keep righteous fury up for ppl that try to reset him.

soloing him does take time average for me was around 15 minutes.
for the warbringers with fear ability its a little different equip ret pvp gloves for extra 10 yard range for judgement and pvp trinket.

going to have to kite the warbringer that fear in a really large circle staying at max range to avoid fear. for the times you do get feared use trinket and bubble to get out of it.

Alternatively, as a prot-pally you can stand there and tank them. I do so all the time in this (ret pvp set) gear/spec.

The only two 'suggested' talents would be Eternal Flame (Or Sacred Shield) and Holy Prism. None of my glyphs matter too much.
-Keep Seal of Insight up
-Tank.
-Maneuver out of necessary bad stuff.
-If Warbringer can fear, keep a closer eye on your hp, pop a cooldown if necessary just prior.
mainly just posted tips for paladins that either cant get a grp together or just having bad rolls.

like me I generally just have bad rolls and generally there always that one guy that always rolls 100 on anything. so I started testing out how to solo them to get mounts faster
For the PVP trinket make sure you're using the Horde Insignia of Conquering (or alliance equivalent) with a 1min cooldown, not the regular 2min trinket.

Can you not interrupt the fear anymore?