Worth of Certain Pets

Pet Battles
I have a few rare pets and I'm curious as to how much they are worth in trading. I'm particularly looking for TCG mounts, MoP engineering mounts, or the Onyx Panther.

Darkmoon Eye
Landro's Lil' XT
Gregarious Grell
Tiny Shale Spider
Spawn of G'Nathus
Corefire Imp

I'm sure that all of these combined aren't enough for a mount, but could I get some evaluation of their trading worth and perhaps some other pets I could add to the value to get a mount?
the above is also what i usually see, except the corefire imp - i think that was a typo, and should read 1k.
On my server (High pop, so generally cheaper)

Darkmoon Eye - 15-20k
Landro's Lil' XT - 6-7k
Gregarious Grell - 5-6k
Tiny Shale Spider - 1k
Spawn of G'Nathus - 5k
Corefire Imp - 300g
04/20/2013 08:18 PMPosted by Dyrenaa
I have a few rare pets and I'm curious as to how much they are worth in trading. I'm particularly looking for TCG mounts, MoP engineering mounts, or the Onyx Panther.

The previous posters gave decent numbers (the value may change, but the ratio between the values is relatively similar from server to server).

In terms of engineering mounts, the absolute floor on cost is 60k gp (due to vendor mats). Since this is more than the cumulative cost of all the pets you listed on the AH, it's unlikely you could find anyone to make you the mount for the pets.

If you want to trade pets for mounts, your best bet would probably be to spend 30 min each week killing Twin Emperor for a chance at the Idol - it's probably the quickest route to cheap pet gold (drop chance is pretty low, though). Since you also get a chance at the (much less valuable) Mindslayer and Globule along the way, it's rarely a total waste.
Corefire Imp goes for less than 1k on most servers due to MC being the easiest of the four "pet raids" to solo on any class