Buttunz News Report: HAIL HYDRA

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
This is Buttunz News reporting live from Ironforge. John, you can see the wreck behind me as rescue crews attempt to salvage the situation here in the dwarven capital.

Early this evening, the combined forced of Clan Ashwalker, GorWatha Warband, Phoenix Highguard, Clan Stormfist, Earthspear Clan, Guardians of the Dawn, and others stormed the cities of Darnassus, the Exodar, and Ironforge to lay waste to their inhabitants.

Indeed, we've received reports that the high priestess Tyrande Whisperwind has gone into hiding after a swift defeat in the temple of the moon. Prophet Velen has escaped to his panic room under the watchful gaze of the Naaru to avoid further assault, and the dwarven council has taken refuge by the diamond remains of their old, beloved king once the Horde washed through.

This group, calling themselves the Hydra, left this message and many more scattered around the city.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the Alliance -

Today we have laid waste to your cities, trampled your flags, assaulted your women and burned whatever stood in our path. Your precious leaders have fled, leaving you to pick up after their cowardice.

Bow down before the might of the Hydra and the might of the Horde before we turn our swords to Stormdwind. Lok'tar ogar: Victory or death.

HAIL HYDRA"

John, this cryptic message only leaves one thought in our minds: Where and when will the Hydra strike next?

Civilians are encouraged to stay indoors and be on the look out for suspicious activity. If any Horde are found in your area, the local guard is asking you to report them to the police immediately.

This is truly a time......................... when we all must be brave. Back to you, John.

((Hello there! The combined forces of Hydra, led by Clan Ashwalker, walked into Darnassus, IF, and Exodar to take out their leaders. We were successful all three times, so thanks to everyone to participated, came to defend, and Morgwolfbane and Ezzran for leading the event and raid.

Hail Hydra!))
but what happened in stormwind, please do finish the story ;)
^
Nice seeing you guys out and about. Me and t' axe will await your next return))

you zerged down a small group of RPers who were out having fun.
04/20/2013 08:29 PMPosted by Ruvin

sounds about right
We wiped. Such is life.

They were still in MY city and gunning for MY king.
They were still in OUR city and gunning for OUR king.

first of all, fix'd.

secondly

Defense is fine and dandy, but bragging about killing 20 RP'ers with a group of 40 with pugs on the side is disgraceful to our guild, and faction.

Seriously it's like you guys want to be the new WSB or something.
04/20/2013 08:32 PMPosted by Pirateyarrg

They were still in MY city and gunning for MY king.
Actually no, we had no intention of going for Varian. The original event, led by Morgwolfbane, was to hit Tyrande only. We expanded to IF and Exodar when we didn't get a response, and the suggestions to go for Varian were shot down. Heading to SW was just our wrap up to a successful event.
04/20/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Ruvin

first of all, fix'd.

secondly

Defense is fine and dandy, but bragging about killing 20 RP'ers with a group of 40 with pugs on the side is disgraceful to our guild, and faction.

we weren't sure what they were doing, they had roughly 25-30 and had dropped 3 of our faction bosses, got a group together and fought them. They still dropped 3 city bosses so it was an overall success for them.

first of all, fix'd.

secondly

I don't see the bragging.

I think it's fine to point out that Buttunz News is a Horde Propanganda Machine as opposed to an impartial news source by only reporting victories and not defeat of Horde infidels.

I think it's fine to point out that Buttunz News is a Horde Propanganda Machine as opposed to an impartial news source by only reporting victories and not defeat of Horde infidels.
Well of course. I don't actually play Alliance at all, I just think it's a fun way to post results.

Well of course. I don't actually play Alliance at all, I just think it's a fun way to post results.

And fun to read. :)
Defense is fine and dandy, but bragging about killing 20 RP'ers

RP'er doesn't mean weaker pvp'er. Those guilds have a lot of great pvp'ers in them. Be gentle with your wording, you should be defending them solely based on numbers, not that they're RP'ers.

Sure seemed happy about it in game.

I don't really care, it's just funny.
((

I am a bear.

That is all.

))
((

*tickles Machik*

You know, 3v1ing me in Thunder Bluff was rather rude! :D

))
((

It's Thunder Bluff. What can I say. I'm protective. An alliance comes in, I'll 60v1. :) But only in Thunder Bluff.

Oh, and Bloodhoof.

))
Uh Oh Ruvin is gettin moody.... Dont go Horde on me Bud.