Buttunz News Report: HAIL HYDRA

Emerald Dream
A fine article, let the alliance brag, fun was had.
Hail Yarbo, king of cool like a motherfu*ker. If I weren't here, I would be there. And Theen, too.
So that explains all the skeletons in the dwarven district when we popped over to Stormwind after out guild meeting.
not nearly as good as Nightlynews
not nearly as good as Nightlynews

Buttunz News #1 source for fair and balanced reporting on ED

All else filler.
((Buttunz, I just could not resist. ;-))

((

This is Bordak News reporting live from the forums. Jane, you can see the pummeled body of Buttunz News reporter Buttunz being carried away as I speak.

Earlier to day I got off work and noticed the little rodent running around Ironforge spreading Horde related disinformation and propaganda, and so I took off my plate gauntlets and beat him to a pulp.

There have been reports that I repeatedly hit him in the nads. To clarify, this is not true. The truth is the nad shots were kicks. I repeat, the nad shots were done by kicking the little Horde informer.

Yes, Jane, your sources are correct. He has a large black eye and soiled pants. Though to be honest, I cannot say if the pants were soiled before or during the well deserved beating.

It should be emphasized, he did mention Hydra, but that was shortly before he started sucking his thumb and asking for 'Mommy.' At which point I could get no more out of the runt. As near as I can tell this is normal Horde behavior when under stress. ((lol :-P))

I am not sure what Hydra refers to. Perhaps it is some sort of new Gnomish fire hydrant? I just do not know, but will be looking it.

Always on the spot, Bordak News, this is Bordak signing off.

For the Alliance!

))
Inaccurate on nearly ever front. What are you, CNN?

((LMFAO))

I AM now lvl 85!! Woot. I (re)lvl slowly. /sigh...such a journey. I'm coming for ya Buttunz, you and your cohorts!
04/20/2013 07:59 PMPosted by Buttunz
assaulted your women

*female dwarf voice*

"I'll have you know I can flatten steel with mah thighs!"
if you read flyntlocks guide to azeroth you know, that when you see the horde. you immediately commit suicide in order to reduce the length of time you suffer.

Aye, it's either my suicide or theirs, whoever dies first in the ensuing battle. ^_^
A race to see who bleeds out first. There's really no winner.
A race to see who bleeds out first. There's really no winner.

Precisely. In the end, all that matters is that my blood matches my outfit oh so sexily.

That and the spirit healer is close by.