Female B Elf Pallies and Crusader Strike (2H)

Paladin
For some reason when using Crusader Strike with a 2H the female Blood Elves use a 1H attack animation. I was wondering if this is happening for other people and or if it will get fixed?
It's still 2 different animations. (tested it using Kalytha's Haunted locket to turn into a female Nelf, then Orb of the Sin'dorei to go belf)
Fem belfs have always attacked like they were handicapped.
Fem belfs have always attacked like they were handicapped.

:P

But only since MoP came along and added some particle effects to Crusader Strike (Least for me) they seem to do their 1 handed special for CS instead of the 2 handed
the 2h spin animation is a little more "oof" to its spin than 1h, lol
the 2h spin animation is a little more "oof" to its spin than 1h, lol

They also spin in opposite directions.
I just made one and still does the 1h animation for me, so I suppose I will just make a Tauren pally instead.
I just made one and still does the 1h animation for me, so I suppose I will just make a Tauren pally instead.

Very good choice I might say. Don't listen to those metro-sexual hair, flipping, bent wrist, mirror gazing, flamboyant Crud-Elves.

Be Beefy, make people want your steak, and then give it to them. Tube style.
Have fun getting stuck on doors!

The 1h and 2h animations for CS are quite different. 2h is identical to my warrior's MS/OP swing, with a different color swoosh. The 1h animation does a little hop.
So, the actual answer here is weird.

At level 1, CS uses the 1h animation regardless of weapon. I just made a character and tested this myself.

At level 90, 2h CS uses the correct animation for your weapon type. I tested this myself as well, via an Orb of the Sin'dorei.

So somewhere in between, it switches. I'm not sure where exactly, but if I recall from a previous thread, it's pretty early on (I think it might have been level 9, when you gain the ability to use Holy Power?).
Crusader Strike uses the 1 hand animation UNLESS you are Retribution spec. So a level 1 Paladin of any race will use the 1 hand animation. In addition, a Protection or Holy Paladin will use the 1 hand animation, even if using a 2 hander.
Crusader Strike uses the 1 hand animation UNLESS you are Retribution spec. So a level 1 Paladin of any race will use the 1 hand animation. In addition, a Protection or Holy Paladin will use the 1 hand animation, even if using a 2 hander.

I see, well thanks for the info! Means I can go with my original plans!