[H] Éndless Fury recruiting

Saurfang
Éndless Fury is a transfer guild looking to expand it's roster. Our guild is made up of Veteran players who now do not have the time to dedicate most nights of the week to playing wow over real life commitments but still enjoy playing at a high skill level.

We are looking at completing all content (even older tiers of content for titles, mounts and transmog) but at a more relaxed pace. The goal is to see all this game has to offer in a friendly environment and using our limited game time to its maximum potential.

There are still a few members transferring in but at the moment we currently have room for all specs/classes. Our raid days are currently set to Thursday and Sunday 7:30pm to 10:30pm server time though that could be altered depending on what is best for the roster.

If this sounds like the guild for you visit us at http://endlessfury.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=309866 and/or chat to us in game. :)
Would be interested but cannot raid unless its Saturday/Sunday
Your guild sounds interesting. What content are you doing now? I've recently rerolled due to moving from EU to US realms, so I'm keen on seeing T14 content.
Would be interested but cannot raid unless its Saturday/Sunday

Sunday is already locked in but as mentioned in the opening post, the other day is Thursday outside rearranging said day. I'm not sure if 1 night a week is enough raid time for you or not.

Your guild sounds interesting. What content are you doing now? I've recently rerolled due to moving from EU to US realms, so I'm keen on seeing T14 content.

I haven't seen many guilds of this nature around so it'd be interesting to see how well it works. While we recruit and more people move across we're just sticking to LFR and transmog runs and valor capping. MV would be the place to go when we kick off raiding with ToT etc to follow.

My aim is to keep things relaxed and fun but also efficient since time constraints is the motivation for this guild. If you don't mind not leading the pack but don't want to settle for trolls, !@#$% and the other ilk you find in pugs we might be the place for you
Gentle as it goes :)
Nice gimp mask xei
It's awesome ... but back on track.

A lot of guilds claim a lot of things. When we say "veteran" guild, we actually mean it. Engle and I ran EF since Vanilla through to when it was on Nagrand during BC and Wrath when we stayed around #10 Oceanic ranking with a 4 night a week schedule. Through Cata the guild raided casually on Nagrand and we are looking to go even casually'er here on Saurfang.

We really do enjoy eachothers company as most of us have been playing together for many many many years. We want to continue that, and kill some internet dragons at the same time.

We will not be pushing for any progression - that is not our goal. Our goal is to kill some content and have fun doing it without the frustration or pressure of pushing for progression.

You have good strong leadership that don't putup with a-holes just so we can progress. It is more about the fun of the game then how many bosses we down. But we will down many.
Count me in guys.

I raided Vanilla with these guys. Great fun and excellent players/leaders.
Welcome to Saurfang, long time no see Engle, last time I spoke to you EF had just achieved server first Ulduar.

Good luck recruiting.