Warlocks are literally a 1 man army class.

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
1 2 3 8 Next
Destro locks literally never die, do loads of damage, and require a group of people to take down.

They are playable raid bosses, and I can't stand pvp at their current state.

Inb4 nothing but locks defend themselves saying "learn to play"

You and I both know that they're broken.
You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means my friend.
lol got beat by a lock going to forums
I feel sorry for you.
Is your whole life someone else's fault?
Locks are fine, sorry you suck.
Cc, focus, stay out of aoe, silence, dead. So hard
The only people I see defending warlocks are, warlocks, and people who don't know what they're talking about.

Their ability to self heal and tank is absurd considering their damage and cc.

Pick one or 2, you can't have all 3.
QQ Thread

-------------------------------
CLOSED
OP, please be brave enough to post on something other than a level 1 toon. Level 1s, in the forums, are for trolling.

"Locks are fine" says warrior

I have loads of trouble with warriors, so Urdeadkiddo, lets see you guys get nerfed.

Hmmm, doesn't seem to make me "feel" better.... :-/
I see mediocre warriors beat warlocks all the time, they're really not that great.

04/21/2013 02:38 PMPosted by Dlowzirg
OP, please be brave enough to post on something other than a level 1 toon. Level 1s, in the forums, are for trolling.

Urdeadkiddo is his warrior. He's jumping in all the lock threads now.
A well played lock is pretty scary, dunno why they try to downplay how good they are when played well. There is a reason GOOD locks are in high demand in RBGS.

That being said there are a lot of bad locks (or any class) out there. I don't have much trouble taking one down if i catch them alone usually. They also aren't great in arenas right now.
The op is right. I hate when retards defend their classes and flame others who want to have fun. We are here to have fun and warlocks are messing up our fun, nerf Chaos bolt, let them keep their 1 million absorbs I am fine about them being tanks.
Remember when people would research other classes to help them better understand their opponents in PVP?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

You kids should go research Warlock abilities / roll one so you better understand what it is a Warlock does and doesn't do.
locks are strong but not OP enough to require a nerf, it's a l2p issue
A destro warlock is either A) doing insane damage or B) surviving. We can't do both as they both require EMBERS :) Also, if your team lets us freecast, we can be dangerous...little bit of info for the TC.
locks are strong but not OP enough to require a nerf, it's a l2p issue
04/21/2013 03:37 PMPosted by Yeps
they have the highest surviabilty of any non healer to go along with burst that's pretty high on the list of best burst in the game.

A destro warlock is either A) doing insane damage or B) surviving. We can't do both as they both require EMBERS
And if you consider pet sleep

lol
id be more worried about pet sac havoc double cs and service double lock