Warlocks are literally a 1 man army class.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 3 4 5 8 Next
The only classes that can survive 2v1:

Healers
Tanks
Warlocks

But yeah it's balanced. 100%.

We can survive....but we aren't doing the damage if we are surviving 2v1...we are using embers to heal us, therefore not doing dmg... By survive 2v1, I don't mean come out the winner and kill the 2. We will eventually die if those 2 people don't suck...
By survive 2v1, I don't mean come out the winner and kill the 2. We will eventually die if those 2 people don't suck...
04/22/2013 09:43 AMPosted by Jugaa
We can survive....but we aren't doing the damage if we are surviving 2v1...we are using embers to heal us, therefore not doing dmg...

While your damage might be LOWERED, it definitely does not go away. Your posts suggest that all damage from the lock stops the instant they start using their self heals which is absolutely false.

The reason you see so many people complaining about lock heals right now is b/c they are insanely powerful for a dps class.

We can survive....but we aren't doing the damage if we are surviving 2v1...we are using embers to heal us, therefore not doing dmg...

Why do you keep saying this like it means anything? A single DPS class can hold a flag vs 2 people indefinitely. That is not balanced at all. Like I said before it would be like ret paladins being able to switch to holy at will and just tank 3 people whenever they feel like not dying.

If 2 same-geared dps can't cc and burn a lock, then there is something wrong with those DPS. We can't just sit there indefinitely, as nice as that would be.
Your posts suggest that all damage from the lock stops the instant they start using their self heals which is absolutely false.

The good dmg yes. We either use ember tap, CB or FnB. To get embers we can use RoF, which vs 2 people it won't come that quick unless we cast incinerates (vs 2 people)....yea, that's funny...
warlocks can often tank multiple DPS for long periods of time.

No once we used our cd, if 2 DPS can't kill us, they're bad... it's not like we can sprint, blink, ghostwolf, w/e other people do..away. We have teleporter yes, but it's not a very big range...
I have seen some QQ on the forums about rogues as well Yeps. Apparently you guys are "OP" too. /sigh
You missed my /sigh obviously. I don't actually think you guys are that OP. My point is, this is the forums where people come to cry about...or sometimes even discuss, other classes. Everyone thinks one class or another is op. I say try that class out for yourself and see how it really is before you judge...