Armory mount tab.

Website Bug Report
Firstly thank you so much for clearing out the cross faction bloating in our mount tabs but now i seem to be missing several mounts for some reason, also while this is being looked at is there any chance we could have the other classes mounts that we cant possibly earn on other characters along with the spare striders etc taken out if they aren't going to be used?
First, I'd like to say good job on removing opposite faction mounts. But, you've missed a few things.

Second, you STILL havent removed the mounts that are impossible to get. Gladiator drakes, the skyclaw, the other waterstriders. These all need to be removed from the armory uncollected page.

There may be others missing, please do post them here.
Please please fix these.

Also missing

Old ZG mounts
Old Amani War bear
Magnificent flying carpet
Frosty flying carpet
Its a safe assumption any removed/retired mount has been removed
Would say the exact same thing as both above me have said but they've detailed it pretty well. Thanks for getting rid of cross faction mounts finally, now it's just the removed and unobtainables to fix.

As far as retired mounts go the only one I have been able to find on anyones collected list is the touring rocket, all others are not showing up as collected even if the person has it.
i liked seeing all the mounts on my account on one page =(
liked seeing all the mounts on my account on one page =(

A lot of people seemed to like it because it inflated their number, but when it comes down to the real collectors that do not consider cross faction mounts as part of their total it did not help any fansites trying to help those actual collectors.
So does that mean that this main alone has to collect 200 mounts for the achievement or will the total include account wide mounts?
So does that mean that this main alone has to collect 200 mounts for the achievement or will the total include account wide mounts?

The total for mount achievements has always been on a single character ingame(most likely a class with class mounts if you have any on horde). Account wide was just a thing people believed as their total because blizzard took half a year to finally purge cross faction from the list when all it did was inflate peoples totals on fansites like guildox.
i still hate the fact that i have an argent charger on my horde pally and i cant use it on this pally.
I am 2 mounts off from armory to in-game. I didn't see another thread about it so I had made my own. I wonder what 2 mounts are giving me "extra" mounts in-game or if the armory is 2 off.

Edit: Ok, it's the abyssal seahorse and the black stallion that have changed my count to be two off (looking at above poster's comment).
I am seeing 1 or 3 tailoring mounts show up as learned in my mount list. These are mounts I have on a tailoring alt. In game it shows that I've learned all 3. In the armory it only shows 1 and doesn't show I can learn any others.
I am seeing 1 or 3 tailoring mounts show up as learned in my mount list. These are mounts I have on a tailoring alt. In game it shows that I've learned all 3. In the armory it only shows 1 and doesn't show I can learn any others.

*looks at you funny*

You seem to be correct. I am also missing 2 carpets on my armory tab, however, that doesnt explain why I am 2 short, and yet missing 4+ mounts on the armory.

Oh you know what. You caught my mistake. All hail Marko for finding it!!
First, I'd like to say good job on removing opposite faction mounts. But, you've missed a few things.

Second, you STILL havent removed the mounts that are impossible to get. Gladiator drakes, the skyclaw, the other waterstriders. These all need to be removed from the armory uncollected page.

Please please fix these.

Also missing

Old ZG mounts
Old Amani War bear
Frosty flying carpet

This!

I don't understand how these can disappear, but the glad mount from 2 seasons ago is still visible.
In game I have 194 mounts, but on the armory is only showing 192. It seems like two of the three tailoring flying carpet mounts are missing from my count. But my warlock, who has tailoring, is showing all three flying carpet mounts.

I find it weird though because the two engineering mounts are showing on my hunter, despite the fact I don't have engineering on this character.

Oh well, hopefully it would be fixed.
I'd also like to thank you guys for no longer showing both factions worth of mounts on our Armory pages. It was good for my epeen, but made things a bit awkward since faction loyalty is extremely important to some people.

Oh, and my retired mounts aren't showing too.

Please please fix these.

Also missing

Old ZG mounts
Old Amani War bear
Frosty flying carpet

Big Blizzard Bear and Swift Zhevra are also missing