Please Get Rid of Dresses......

Paladin
Can someone please explain to me why the **** paladins continue to get dresses for their tier sets? Do not state it is lore because in Warcraft Orcs & Humans and Warcraft II Tides of Darkness and Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne not a single paladin is wearing a dress. If you still want to argue lore then by all means link to a book published in 1994 when the first game came out showing a picture of a paladin wearing a dress. I am pretty sure there was no "lore" books published in 1994.

Paladins who are sick of wearing dresses please bump this thread to help the game designers know that we never wore dresses and maybe they should all leave Blizzard and start working on a Rainbow Brite MMORPG game were they can have everyone wear dresses.....and they can play in all they want.
You take our plate dress when you pry it out of my cold dead body!!
It looks great on female toons! I agree, however, I'm not playing a female toon.
This is literally, exactly, explicitly, the entire thrice-cursed Light-forsaken point of transmog. If you don't like it, don't wear it. Some people do like it; not everyone shares your aesthetic tastes. Deal with it.
We need more dress leggings and less full body dresses.
Someone is hilariously insecure.

Also they're robes.

Also this.

This is literally, exactly, explicitly, the entire thrice-cursed Light-forsaken point of transmog. If you don't like it, don't wear it. Some people do like it; not everyone shares your aesthetic tastes. Deal with it.
What they should do, since they already make leg models for the tier sets anyway, is have one set with the skirt (attached to the chest armor) and one with just the normal chest. That way you can choose which version you want. They did that for the S12 set, at least, and it would be easy to do for T8 and T10. Not so easy for T2, but I already have legs for that transmog anyway...

At least conceptually, though, the plate skirts do look nice. They just don't translate well into WoW because it only has one skirt model that looks kind of bad on the older races. I mean, if you pay attention to, say, the details on the Judgement skirt, you can see that it's actually like three pieces, not one, and if it followed that in game it would look much nicer.
Also, just to put this in perspective:

There have been 16 raid tier sets, 1 dungeon set, 1 challenge mode set, and 15 PvP sets, or 33 paladin sets total. Of those 33, four have included skirts. Numerically, the number of sets with skirts is in the vast minority.
I like the dresses.
No dresses.
T2 is one of the most popular sets paladins ever had.. >.>
Speak for yourself.

I love 'em.
Besides, don't complain, try being a female troll shaman wearing tier 5... UGLY!!!!!!!
I keep my tier 10 legs in my bag perpetually. I like my pally "dress".
I think we look better in the robes.
You're playing a class that's pink, fights by throwing sparkles and glitter everywhere, and does pirouettes and you're whining about dresses?
You're playing a class that's pink, fights by throwing sparkles and glitter everywhere, and does pirouettes and you're whining about dresses?

I'd like to add fairy wings to that list
04/25/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Babyspice

I'd like to add fairy wings to that list

How could I forget the butterfly wings? I'm so embarrassed.