Mogu Rune of Fate – Lesser Charm Change

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
So to clarify for a guildy of mine, does that mean it's going live, or is this a ptr 5.3 hotfix?

it says tonight, then its under general discussion, ontop of ensuring after maint tommrow.
So to clarify for a guildy of mine, does that mean it's going live, or is this a ptr 5.3 hotfix?

This is General Discussion. It'll hit Live tomorrow after the maintenance.

Great change btw.
Well too bad I can't stay up late tonight. But I wake up at 5am (central time) So as long as Blizz doesn't do super early maintenance, I can still buy them for this week i think.
Kinda wish we could also still CHOOSE to purchase the Elder charms too for alts. Would be nice as we are gearing them up rather than having to fight thru dailies in less than decent gear to try and get a key for the loot pinata >.<
Thank you.

That is really that is all that needs to be said.
Great change. But the blues have conflicting posts- In this post he is saying there is maintenance but under service status, the blue post states rolling restarts. Which is it?
now THAT is what i call a good notice, just in time for my last 100 charms xD
Any chance of the reduced EXP for 86-90 becoming a hotfix, too? i really wanna level my rogue but i can wait til 5.3 if neccessary...
We’re deploying a hotfix late tonight that will reduce the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune required to purchase 3 Mogu Runes of Fate from 90 down to 50. Meaning when you log in Tuesday and purchase your 3 Mogu Runes of Fate, which are used for 5.2 raid boss bonus rolls, it will only cost you 50 Lesser Charms.

We recommend waiting until after the scheduled Tuesday maintenance to ensure this change has gone through before purchasing your Runes. Maintenance is currently scheduled to begin Tuesday, April 23, at 5:00 a.m. PDT.

Except it says 7:00am on the server status board
One of my guildmates has over 4,000 of those things.

I, on the other hand, struggle to keep up with the amount needed on a weekly basis.

This will help me, but my guildmate's going to have 10,000+ of these things in short order. Hopefully there will be another way to spend them soon.
We’re deploying a hotfix late tonight that will reduce the number of Lesser Charms of Good Fortune required to purchase 3 Mogu Runes of Fate from 90 down to 50. Meaning when you log in Tuesday and purchase your 3 Mogu Runes of Fate, which are used for 5.2 raid boss bonus rolls, it will only cost you 50 Lesser Charms.

We recommend waiting until after the scheduled Tuesday maintenance to ensure this change has gone through before purchasing your Runes. Maintenance is currently scheduled to begin Tuesday, April 23, at 5:00 a.m. PDT.

Who's my favorite little possessed tree stump? YOU ARE! YES YOU ARE!

Seriously though, this change is like months late, but still freakin' amazing. Trying to keep up with coins on 2 characters is a monumental chore at the moment.
Good change, now how about making them account wide?

My Mage has like 600 but I no longer raid on Mage.
Yippie. It'll now take even longer before I could theoretically exhaust my supply of Lesser Charms.

WTB "Mogu Rune of Sure Things" - Costs 250 Lesser Charms, allows you to pick the item you want off a loot table.
This makes me pretty happy; I've got 3 90s doing ToT now and this greatly reduces the time I'll have to spend making sure they each have 3 runes to use every week.
Sure would be nice if we could get a choice between Mogu & Elder charms, tho.
Sure would be nice if we could get a choice between Mogu & Elder charms, tho.

You get a bunch of Elder Charms on the Isle of Thunder. Would be a waste IMO to get Elder Charms from the Fortune teller person.
about time

Since there is no maintenance scheduled do you mean wait for the rolling restarts at 7am to finish before buying them?
We're almost there B.

Now dole out 5 Lesser Charms per Daily, and we'll be golden. ;)