Oondasta and Nalak Loot Eligibility Change

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I see people complain all the time that Oondasta is too difficult. A 40 person raid should be able to one shot him np. Less people means more room for people to spread out. Only the tank who actually has the boss stands in frill and faces the boss away from the group at all times. The other tanks stand outside of frill and prepare to take him once the current tank dies since trying to tank swap any other way is a waste of time. Only use Brez on healers and let everyone else run back. Stop casting when dbm tells you to (imagine that). We are a small server too and we one shot this boss every week. Ever since Blizz cut his hp in half (which was more than enough of a nerf imho).
Thank goodness! The Alliance of Gul'dan, as far as I know, have not been able to down him due to the 15 people 90s we may have on at peak times all doing their own thing!

After the reset, I'm spamming the crap out of Dalaran!
Won't get loot anyway - failbags.
Can we also get a way to tell if we've already killed Oon or Nalak for the week?
There's an add-on for which world bosses you killed that week, HOWEVER, due to a Blizzard bug, it can't tell if it's Oon or Nalak that you killed!
This was horrible, thank god blizzard has come to their senses. I haven't seen 1 group for doing the world bosses since the patch came out.
Can we also get a way to tell if we've already killed Oon or Nalak for the week?

There are plenty of macros out there that tell you if you have completed Nalak Oon Sha and Galleon for the week. just google these 2 words ... Sha Macro.

can you really not remember if you killed them this week? Put down the pipe man...
04/23/2013 10:32 AMPosted by Bralton

can you really not remember if you killed them this week? Put down the pipe man...

When you're using upwards of 20+ toons to kill the world bosses for extra shots at the various mounts, the macros come in handy, douche.
Awww... just tested this, and it failed. The roll just kept rolling, and took my coin. It has now become a vending machine that keeps your change, but dun give you the Oreos you REALLY wanted. T.T
Awww... just tested this, and it failed. The roll just kept rolling, and took my coin. It has now become a vending machine that keeps your change, but dun give you the Oreos you REALLY wanted. T.T

If the bonus roll is not working correctly, please provide more information and let our Quality Assurance team know about the issue on the Bug Report forum.
bonus rolls work on oondasta...but on nalak the roll takes your coin and just keeps spinning forever and ever....no gold dispensed or loot given.

Tested this on 2 of my alts that i dont care if i lost a coin on.
Thank! I have to admit I submitted at least 1 in game suggestion about this matter. I transferred from a low population server that also happened to be Ally controlled. My friends that stayed over there have no shot at any of the world bosses.

This news will make their day!
I'm hoping the rolling restarts were to address this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woot, now just allow current tier cross-realm raiding!
Rolling restarts despawned Oondasta on Sargeras an hour and a half ago. WTB respawn.

EDIT: Just had a friend try cross realm Nalak. He got the long bonus roll with no reward bug; restarts did not fix it.
In an upcoming hotfix, players coalesced from a different realm will be eligible to receive loot or use a bonus roll after defeating Oondasta or Nalak once more.

Does this include Galleon?