Rate the Transmog of the warrior above you

Warrior
1 2 3 26 Next
Old topic hit post cap, this is the new one.

@NightiKnight from old topic: There are some nice items in there, but the helmet and shoulders really blatantly don't match the rest of the armor, and it's kind of jarring. 6/10
8/10 pretty cool, I personally spend around 40k overall on my transmog set. .02 drop rate on all of the pieces.
7/10. It looks nice but I feel the glorious set is a little over-used.
8/10
--The weapon and shield match the set well, and it's a set not often seen on non-pallies (at least around me). \m/
Very nice. I'm not a fan of that set, but admittedly it looks fairly good on a worgen. Great choice on the sword to match the set!

9/10 just because I don't like the set and am jelly of your racial for fury. ;)
Very common set Quar
still though 7/10
Don't see a lot of T2 around. 8/10, I like the matching cloak, and the sword from that patch. Nicely done =)
Don't see a lot of T2 around. 8/10, I like the matching cloak, and the sword from that patch. Nicely done =)

Wrath was my favorite xpac and I loved the armor sets from there...9/10 because I think the sword could match better and the tabard is just a hair too bright. Didn't take a point off for that, though, since it's a guild tabard.

What you said to Gutsman makes me want to get my T2 xmog set back out...except I have Sword of Nefarian's Hand...and it matches better =P x2 with the warrior T2 it looks amazing.

Edit...also, how do people change their character's position in the armory? I've looked all over and can't figure out how =(
Spart...Nice color coordination.

I like to think of my set as an affront to pallies everywhere.
7/10 I love the judgement set I feel the recolor is often seen on dks but it looks super classic on a human.
7/10 I love the judgement set I feel the recolor is often seen on dks but it looks super classic on a human.

8/10 I used to have a set that looks something like that, just with different shoulders!
7/10 It's simple, but not bad. I feel like you could use a different weapon to improve the look.

My transmog isn't entirely finished. I'd like to get Bloodvenom Blade, Winding Sheet, and Neverending Winter to complete it. I just haven't had the luck with drops yet.
My transmog isn't entirely finished. I'd like to get Bloodvenom Blade, Winding Sheet, and Neverending Winter to complete it. I just haven't had the luck with drops yet.

8.5/10

I think the sword you have right now is perfect. It matches the color of the Ymirjar set perfectly. I'd look for an orange shield, not a purple one.

Regarding my set, I got tired of the full Onslaught armor. As others have said, it's kind of overdone, and I wanted to craft something more unique. I'll eventually round out my transmog with Molten Giant Leggings.
9/10 I love dat shoulder!
Not very warrior-like, but it is a very elegant looking set. 9/10
10/10 cool set, I kinda went similar with mine.
9/10. the color coordination is nice, but the chest piece doesn't quite match the rest of the set.

My set isn't quite complete, since Hearthsinger refuses to give me his Rainbow Girdle despite it having a good drop chance, and the 4 horsemen won't give me my Claymore of Ancient Power
7/10 because you're missing the cloak and weapon