Long Loot Timer

Technical Support
Post Limit:
Only on this toon, my first kill after logging in takes 2 to 4 minutes to loot, after that everything works fine. She's a recent server transfer, so not sure if that is the problem or what. Not game breaking by any means just a minor annoyance. I click on the body and then walk away for awhile, eventually it loots. But just curious why it's like that and only on this character. ~ Bomb
Bombette,

If it's only affecting a single character, it may be related to your local files. Lets reset the game to default settings and then test out the affected character a few times.

With the game closed please go to the World of Warcraft directory and move or rename your WTF, CACHE, and INTERFACE folders. These are temporary cache files that will be recreated by the game the next time you launch. Moving them to the desktop makes it easy to replace them if desired.
Oops didn't expect a reply! Thanks Jurannok, renaming the interface folder seemed to do the trick! <3 ~ Bomb
Glad to hear it, Bombette. Thanks for the update.
So I've been having this same problem and tried deleting the WTF, CACHE, and INTERFACE folders like the blue says.

Now it's trying to re-download the entire 23gb client despite the client already existing on my computer. And what's more, the looting problem is still there.