Holy Pally Crisis

Paladin
Any help on figuring out why i cannot heal on a holy paladin would be helpful I am always the lowest in raids even with considerably less geared healers. I need some help in plain old English since no one on this game speaks it anymore. all they speak is random WoL links and mumbo jumbo that never actually provides any useful info on the class but rather an incoherent example of what they themselves are doing. If my stats are wrong how then be fixed what is the standard healing priority. Proper CD usage. Anything in this area is appreciated and since I know the first thing people are gonna point out is that i have some pvp gear. that aside im working on replacing those. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/K%C3%B8balttrauma/simple my armory is here so laugh as you may but I am completely serious any help that actually is in English plain and simple is appreciated
I logged in my dps gear to handle dailies and for the most part you are far better geared that my character.

I don't know if I care if I am making the top of the charts. Does it matter that much?

Since you don't want any links I do suggest you just search for holy pally and rotations or something like that. I tend to read up on this lately and this has changed my play style some. I couldn't say the names right now personally and would have to turn around and do some looking myself.

Also there is a lot of other factors out there. If for some reason a boss decides to pick on you while the resto druid isn't bothered, I can see exactly who will be healing much more.

In general keep your mana pool up so you can continue to heal and use the procs to your best advantage to save mana and heal.

I have several PvP pieces as well due to the time and difficulties of getting the other pieces.
First and foremost, you're reforging Haste instead of Mastery. That's a significant hit right there. Also, the partial PvP gear is not helping. You're losing atleast 1k Spirit by wearing the PvP pieces, which hurts your throughput.

Beyond that I can't tell you anything else you're doing wrong without logs.
ok Liquid rock i was told there is a breakpoint for the Eternal flame ticks so i was going for that in haste is that a bad idea? also llandris the only reason for this post is that im getting kicked for aforementioned low healing in 90% of the raids im entering so charts not that important to me but to the raid leaders apparently it is
ok Liquid rock i was told there is a breakpoint for the Eternal flame ticks so i was going for that in haste is that a bad idea? also llandris the only reason for this post is that im getting kicked for aforementioned low healing in 90% of the raids im entering so charts not that important to me but to the raid leaders apparently it is

You'll acquire that naturally through gear. Reforge Haste into Mastery on pieces that don't have Mastery, and reforge Haste into Crit if it does have Mastery.
alright and is there a certain amount of spirit i should be aiming for or what not?
alright and is there a certain amount of spirit i should be aiming for or what not?

Hmmmm, nope. Just keep on stacking it.
Its kinda hard to tell you ways you can improve your healing without logs. Logs will show us what spells you are using and when. For example are you using holy shock on CD? Without a log we can not tell. Logs will also tell us how much you are overhealing, when you use your CDs (both throughput and mana), whether you are using certain spells too much or not enough, etc.
If you have logs I could look through them and tell you in plain English where you can improve :P

I can't see your holy gear at the moment (as you are in prot gear) but definitely stack spirit and mastery. Haste breakpoint for eternal flame shouldn't be much of a concern as its already a 30sec hot that unless there is constant damage on the target tends to overheal.

If you don't have any logs pretty much all we can say is how to improve gear (which is less important than what you may be doing wrong with spell selection) and point you towards holy paladin guides.
We need logs.

More mastery the better. Don't reforge into haste, despite eternal flame ticks. You'll get more healing out of the absorbs your mastery does than an extra tick of eternal flame.

cast holy light/direct heals on the tank/target you aren't beaconing generally unless they really need it. some people forget that.

erm. we need logs....get rid of pvp gear.

spirit is whatever you find you are "comfortable with." we can't tell you what that number is because it is different for everyone. 10k seems to be a good starting number though from what I experienced.
Spirit to comfort (when you stop running out of mana). Mastery as high as you can get it. Haste is of minimal importance, it will come naturally. Crit will also come naturally.

Mastery will conserve your mana, so its a balancing act.

You're currently logged out in prot gear, so I can't see what you have.
Learn the fights. Best advice.

When you know where and when damage will be dealt to your raid you will have a plan to heal it. Keep your beacon on current tank (most fights require a swap).

Use your spells effectively holy shock on CD, eternal flame on people who will be taking consistent damage for the duration, holy light to conserve mana, divine light to top a tank, cycle your CDs for big raid damage so you can try to have a cd up everytime(i.e. every rampage on megaera)