I claim the world that will be the center of the next expansion "Struckstopia"
Facespace claims Sunsong Ranch.

Come and get me.
Bump
Facespace claims Sunsong Ranch.

Come and get me.

((
Wanna go halfsies??

Karma Police claims whatever Knivz is currently standing on.
Also the BMAH
))
Bump
Warbriger holds claim over Westbrook Garrison

So Hebro, if your Worm worshiping cult feels so inclined, they could help paint the stones red

We only hold meetings there. It's not a declared base of operations.
Legacy of Mana goes to the aid of any attack in Elwynn, Redridge, and Duskwood zones.
I claim Stonard as well for Stormfist. The paper work is moving rather slow or else it would of been annexed already
I also have secret territory in fatigue waters and in the bottom of the Twisting Nether.
Blackrock? a outpost? Its our darn home!
(( We claim Teldrassil and Darnassus as our headquarters ))
\

Yeah, you see, we have the deed to that tree, there elf, and we sold it for a pair of socks and some sandals...so, you're going to have to talk to the Goblins because they're the ones we sold it too.
I also have secret territory in fatigue waters and in the bottom of the Twisting Nether.

best post so far!
Gilneas
The large tree Tal'doren in the Blackwald
The Gor'Watha Warband currently resides in the city of Zul'Gurub.

We defend the neighboring town of Grom'Gol when it is attacked.

**Ie. Not all of Gor'Watha sits in Zul'Gurub all the time, but if you hit Grom'Gol we will see it on world defense and respond unless we are in the middle of a guild event.
Done :)
Bump
The Gor'Watha Warband currently resides in the city of Zul'Gurub.

We defend the neighboring town of Grom'Gol when it is attacked.

**Ie. Not all of Gor'Watha sits in Zul'Gurub all the time, but if you hit Grom'Gol we will see it on world defense and respond unless we are in the middle of a guild event.

That's a good point. Having territory is well and good, but if a guild is in the middle of an event or RBGs or something it's going to tougher to pull them in. So if you ping a place and don't get a reaction, just try again another day.
We used this a little over a year ago:

http://arinafans.net/host/CompositeMarked.png

It'd be nice if someone could create an updated version.
This is interesting to read. Sticky requested.