Hpally PvP

Paladin
Hey I am new to holy paladin PvP, really liking it so far. I was just wondering everyone's stat priority for PvP and any tips you have. Thank you:)
Intellect > Spirit > Resilience > PvP Power > Mastery = Crit > Haste

The choice between Mastery and Crit is personal preference. Go with whatever you're more comfortable with. There are just as many people that swear by Mastery as Crit, but on paper Mastery has a slight advantage. I personally go for Mastery myself.
Crit crit crit and some int for me.
I stack as much mastery as i can. Mastery is the single best secondary stat holy paladins can stack. Even with the mastery nerfs next patch it is still better then crit because of the 40% baseline crit chance on HS. I stack around 30% mastery while buffed. Effectively improving all your healing by 30%.

Also, never ever ever, enchant, gem or reforge into haste. It's practically useless. On any item with haste and without mastery reforge haste into mastery. If it already has mastery reforge haste into crit.
I stack as much mastery as i can. Mastery is the single best secondary stat holy paladins can stack. Even with the mastery nerfs next patch it is still better then crit because of the 40% baseline crit chance on HS. I stack around 30% mastery while buffed. Effectively improving all your healing by 30%.

Also, never ever ever, enchant, gem or reforge into haste. It's practically useless. On any item with haste and without mastery reforge haste into mastery. If it already has mastery reforge haste into crit.


What he said, also mastery will cut down in your 'overhealing' and even if you do over heal, you get greater absorbs as well.

Crit, while giving you massive healing numbers.. Does a lot of over healing which is wasted healing.
Mastery > Crit. Airesblood & Rroarrs said it best.

Join the Conversation

Return to Forum