Necrotic Strike.....WHY!?!?!?

Death Knight
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Blizzard just pulled another piece of stupid out of their rears.
It was horribly OP on the PTR. Needed a nerf for sure. Haven't seen the current absorb so I'm not saying they overnerfed it, but if you don't think it needed nerfed in the first place, then I'm not sure what you've been doing wrong.
It's not that bad. Just ran a pug RBG and some duels. Regular absorb starts around 37k which I'm content with.
What happened to it, I have seen anything about it.
It's not that bad. Just ran a pug RBG and some duels. Regular absorb starts around 37k which I'm content with.

Is that with CDs up? Even if not for a death rune that seems kinda low.

My bigger issue is Bliz saying it will be returned to its SAME power, which it isn't. Granted not for a second did I believe them, but seriously its just another example of them flat out telling lies to DKs.
Is that with CDs up? Even if not for a death rune that seems kinda low.

37k is low when it's alone... but when you spam multiple ones PLUS the damage it does, it's still very good. The PTR was just a little ridiculous with 100k+ absorbs from EACH strike during cooldowns. And by little, I mean very.
i think that they wanted necro to absorb for a little less than what it did last week on a target w/ 65% resilience BUT they also wanted it to be mitigated by resilience.

they ''fixed'' this by giving a massive buff to necro's base absorb.... check it on a target dummy... hits for like 100k each.