<Ganksters Pair of Dice> VIDEO

Stormreaver
1 2 3 6 Next
Featuring our core world pvp gankers, as well as some of our longtime rivals on the Alliance! Yes, even KORE managed to get into this, too! Save this video for posterity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62NsJTeUD8&feature=youtu.be

A dozen minutes of dismemberment, mayhem, and salty bread! Even if you're not Horde, you are a supporting role in this production! Come one come all, fans and friends of the premier Stormreaver World PvP guild, bringing disdain and admiration alike!

Rest assured... that accident at the Gate of the Setting Sun did NOT go into the video, friends at UA. That was all my fault, and I didn't mean to interrupt Hex's duel!

TL;DR, click the link and watch the pwnage to some bangin' tunes, yo.
hey! im in that! lol <3
Yayyy, pretty awesome Pretz!
Very cool!!
i always laugh when i see a thread like this, where the only replies are by guild members of the guild the thread is about.
i'm just shocked there aren't twice as many of you.
alot of dancing
i always laugh when i see a thread like this, where the only replies are by guild members of the guild the thread is about.
i'm just shocked there aren't twice as many of you.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/19qxea.jpg
I love this video, I love your guild. I only wish you played Alliance. You guys and your relentless pursuit of WPvP brings a tears to my eyes.

Pay attention to this guild Stormreaver... there is no loot to be had from what they do and they still do it. GPOD, we may not be on the same side, I may still try to hunt you, but I have always held you guys in the highest respect.

/salute

EDIT: Great editing and choice of music.
Kind of regret leaving the guild on my main now <3
Hi cutiepies.
FEEL ME!
FEEL ME!

so, Moon Guard then Rae Rae?
04/30/2013 08:19 AMPosted by Heåven
FEEL ME!

Only if you come with me. :3
come peppers! let us have a dance party!!! you bring your guild i'll bring mine..... let it be where there is no guards to tell us to not dirty dance! no one likes to have to sit out in a gy :P Oh hi mycity! someday i'll win this hide and seek game u got going on (evil grin)

He isn't the only one who spent some time on Moon Guard ~.^ Was in a draenei-only guild for a year. LOTS of waggle.

And believe it or not, even that may have a hand in what toon I choose to make my alliance alt, since my old rp friends dearly miss having me around. If I decide on the priest (while leveling the pally here), then Mycity will have an alliance buddy to hang with.

As for the video, it was a lot of fun editing and timing, even though the time to process each clip and transition took forever in HD. Brofist chose the 1940 song, while I stuck to my guns on the other ones. =)
04/30/2013 10:26 AMPosted by Prétzels

He isn't the only one who spent some time on Moon Guard ~.^ Was in a draenei-only guild for a year. LOTS of waggle.

And believe it or not, even that may have a hand in what toon I choose to make my alliance alt, since my old rp friends dearly miss having me around. If I decide on the priest (while leveling the pally here), then Mycity will have an alliance buddy to hang with.

As for the video, it was a lot of fun editing and timing, even though the time to process each clip and transition took forever in HD. Brofist chose the 1940 song, while I stuck to my guns on the other ones. =)

I cannot RP, its so cheesy but I will go there for other fun things :P
I cannot RP, its so cheesy but I will go there for other fun things :P

=O

So you're THAT GUY

Giving Moon Guard a bad name by perpetuating the ERP plague even more than it already has been... if I didn't love you already I might not like you =p

If you want to talk cheesy, try attending a Military Dress Ball between the alliance and horde rp-pvp guilds. That was epic, even though it was a little awkward too.
Just because youre a guy playing a female toon does not mean I am :P
Sweet 'Mad World' intro...

Watching reminds me of the days of instant WPVP with you guys living outside of Baradin Camp TB... always fun even though it was mostly fed to us. I guess I don’t log at the right times to catch a ganksters hit on the Violet Stairs... but what is all this fuss I keep hearing about our pvp vendors being down. ;)

Anyway, well done video and creds to that crew in the vid!

p.s. Hex rocks Ascendance like nobody’s biz natch!!!
Enjoyed the video,I hope to be seeing more of you on the battlefield. Always a good time with some people that enjoy wpvp.