<Ganksters Pair of Dice> VIDEO

Stormreaver
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
Blood Elf scum...
Love you, Dran, even if some of my guildies don't <3
Oh hi mycity! someday i'll win this hide and seek game u got going on (evil grin)

Always a good time :)

If I decide on the priest (while leveling the pally here), then Mycity will have an alliance buddy to hang with.

For sure, just look me up if you do!
Oh, Dran, most of us do love you. I have not forgotten the day we shared cookies beneath the umbrella in the Isle. It may cheer you up to know that on the evening of the big hit on the Violet Stairs, Gob faced off against you and got wrecked:

I asked him "What happened to you, Gob?"
"Dran just killed me!"
"O.o Did she sneeze on you a million times?" (referring to your lower damage last season)
"No.... she used that thing of hers."

I lol'd, and smiled knowing your damage was much higher, enough to rival his again :) Disc is much safer for now, tho =X
And where is Muffinboots? I wanna hug her and her human midriff for all the times she stopped paying attention to me in the Dread Wastes!
KORES turn! start filming :D
and yes <3 dran <3
and pretzel muffin isn't a she lol
Blood Elf scum...

Hey Rogvor how about you /dance for us?

LOL silly humans
Watched the Video, stayed for Scooter, 3 AM!
I was hoping to be dead in this video, but I wasn't. That makes me a sad panda.
Blood Elf scum.....
good thing war don't stack int on their swards. You might have some much better insults
A Tauren warrior, a Blood Elf priest and a Forsaken warlock are captured by the Alliance during a raid. All are sentenced to the “march of death.” They are taken to Tanaris, striped down to a lion cloth and told that they must make their way across the desert to Gadgetzan. If they die, so be it, if they lived, the ordeal of the trek would be their punishment. As a last request, each is given a choice of one food item to carry.
“I’ll take a watermelon” says the Tauren, “I can drink it’s juices and then eat it to sustain me through the journey.”
“I’ll take a coconut,” scoffs the Blood Elf, “It’s lighter than a watermelon and will sustain me just the same.”
The Forsaken looks for a moment at the other two and then turns to the guards and says: “Can I have just a fork?”
in the words of Rodger: "blood elf scum......."
that's cute
awww thank you! I kinda think im cute too :D
Oh, Dran, most of us do love you. I have not forgotten the day we shared cookies beneath the umbrella in the Isle. It may cheer you up to know that on the evening of the big hit on the Violet Stairs, Gob faced off against you and got wrecked:

I asked him "What happened to you, Gob?"
"Dran just killed me!"
"O.o Did she sneeze on you a million times?" (referring to your lower damage last season)
"No.... she used that thing of hers."

I lol'd, and smiled knowing your damage was much higher, enough to rival his again :) Disc is much safer for now, tho =X

I actually added ‘sneezes’ to my burst macro and its made all the difference to improve this season’s damage… lol... I was lucky my burst was up when Gob’s was down and not to mention already under pressure by others… I can’t take much credit there.

But it makes my day to hear mostly <3 from the ganksters! Seriously does. Also, I could never forget that day under the umbrella… prior to that I'd never seen you before with the Gangster crew so was very curious in my approach... waving\greeting the usual suspects (Hex, Gob, Tainted, Bro)… when suddenly a horde frost mage came by and attacked me… as I fought back and saw his life drain confident in my victory (and all cocky in front of you guys)… was quickly replaced by horror as you were healing him to my death! Lol.

After I rezed though, you made up for it with the wonderful picnic and talking things over under the umbrella… but I thought it was pretzels I ate, not cookies! :O <3
Im sad all the wpvp we've done with you isn't on here :(
So much anger and angst in this thread, it's great.
I love this video, I love your guild. I only wish you played Alliance. You guys and your relentless pursuit of WPvP brings a tears to my eyes.

Pay attention to this guild Stormreaver... there is no loot to be had from what they do and they still do it. GPOD, we may not be on the same side, I may still try to hunt you, but I have always held you guys in the highest respect.

/salute

EDIT: Great editing and choice of music.

mycity if u want wpvp on ally join kore we do it everyday
mycity if u want wpvp on ally join kore we do it everyday

Perhaps... not sure how my guild would feel about that, they might have a problem, but then again they might not even realize I'm one of their members.

Either way thanks for the invite, I'll mole it over. In the meantime you guys can always friend me and invite me to join in the trouble making.