Cenarion Protectorate/Vanguard Ideals

Emerald Dream
((

I decided I'm going to press with this idea. I think it would be a great benefit to the server and bring a new idealism to the roleplay while bringing fresh and unique storylines as well.

Just a couple things I wanted to state and get some feedback on:

-Joining the guild is not a requirement to participate in the roleplay storylines. We will be inviting anyone who wish to join us at our gatherings and events via ingame mail so that we avoid any griefiing.

-The guild is all-druid only, thereby limiting guild RBG/Arena/Raiding content. We are going to be coordinating with our allied guilds to create groups for those from our allies who have missed their RBGS/Arenas/Raiding with folks inhouse so that everyone has a fair crack at getting their stuff done for the week. Just think, you'll have thunderchickens, bears, trees, and kitties galore at your disposal. :D

-The guild will be responding to WPvP situations that may affect the overall landscape and may bring harm to the surrounding areas. For example, the situation in Ashenvale would be an ideal setup for the guild to bring relief and assist in aiding the wounded. Should the Horde seek to stop the processes, we would assist (Sentinels of the Blade) in routing the Horde forces. For the Horde, if Alliance forces sought to wreak havoc in the Twilight Highlands, the guild would call on (Dragonmaw Vanguard) to assist. Such is the ideals, and it will take some tweaking to make work.

-As stated in the previous note, there is a Horde side guild needed. If anyone is interested, please speak with me on a one on one basis so that we can lay the groundwork for this project. I truly have high hopes for this and I need someone who can relate to the vision.

-I'm doing something a bit different with this guild. I will be attempting to hand out monthly quests for guild members to undertake on their own that is Cenarion-related. Finishing the quests will result in a reward of some sort.

-Ranking up will be based on time and level. Officer positions will be given to those who are willing to take that extra step only.

-I plan on assisting all who join up in getting their "Guardian of Cenarius" title and their Cenarion Hypogryphs. Not hard, just a mild annoyance.

If anyone has any suggestions for me or is interested in assisting, speak with me ingame on either this toon or Jerikenn, my druid.

Thank you for your time.

))
-The guild will be responding to WPvP situations that may affect the overall landscape and may bring harm to the surrounding areas. For example, the situation in Ashenvale would be an ideal setup for the guild to bring relief and assist in aiding the wounded. Should the Horde seek to stop the processes, we would assist (Sentinels of the Blade) in routing the Horde forces. For the Horde, if Alliance forces sought to wreak havoc in the Twilight Highlands, the guild would call on (Dragonmaw Vanguard) to assist. Such is the ideals, and it will take some tweaking to make work.

We would be happy to help with/how we can. Once you have things up and going please let us know and we can put something on the menu on one of our RP nights. This might also be able to tie into some of what we are doing 5.3
We would be happy to help with/how we can. Once you have things up and going please let us know and we can put something on the menu on one of our RP nights. This might also be able to tie into some of what we are doing 5.3

((

Whoever will be leading the Horde side contigent will definitely have you on their allied guilds list, along with hopefully a few other notable and respectable roleplay guilds. I'm still looking for someone to take up the mantle and I might not kick off the Alliance side until Jerikenn hits 90, but if someone shows an interest then we might start early.

It's all up to fate. :D

))
sounds exciting :o)
sounds exciting :o)

((

The intention is for it to provide something new to the server! If it does that, then I will be a happy ginger.

))
((

le bump

))
((

Not saying we couldn't.

But people would have to be on their A+ game.

Notice the +

))