HCT 13: The Plural of Anecdote is Data.

Hunter
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
It's getting time for me to avoid bananas, they attract blood suckers like mosquitoes and ticks. It changes the flavor or scent of the blood, I can't remember which. I could stop bathing and let BO repel them but my wife, child and everyone this side of the Mississippi would probably change that real quick.
04/29/2013 07:25 PMPosted by Megumi
The conversation is now about fruits. I like apples, and their oh-so-delicious juice.

Apples. Apples are amazing. I like this.
Grapes and persimmons annndddd peaches are good :3
04/29/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Zeherah
Can't stand avocados. I'm a very picky eater though.

Pretty much thiiiissss xD

I don't want to make this a long rambly thing, but I'm leaving the game today.
Sorry, I know it was a short run this time around (since the launch of this expansion) but I'm done.

Wanted to say farewell here because it's my "home away from home". Much love to you guys and I wish you all the best. <3

Anyone feel free to take over/remake/delete/whatever the sticky. If you want me to email you the edited version (with all the links and stuff) that can probably be arranged.

So sudden! :/ Best of luck to you!
I love apples and mangos. I adore dried mango slices :3

PS, I am now an officer in the guild. May the lord have mercy on our guildies, for I will not.
Onyxia finally gave me my mount :3

PS, I am now an officer in the guild. May the lord have mercy on our guildies, for I will not.

Hahaha grats! ;D Wreak havoc!
Onyxia finally gave me my mount :3

Many grats!

May the lord have mercy on our guildies, for I will not.

Guildies are automatically exempt from mercy.
04/30/2013 01:55 AMPosted by Megumi
Many grats!

Thank you, thank you :3

04/30/2013 01:55 AMPosted by Megumi
Guildies are automatically exempt from mercy.

Pretty much this lawl

So you will now be able to punish guildies who are screwing up on purpose? or do you have attendance issues to the point you got to stick with what you got so that they know you can't really touch them.
Because I'm late to this party:
1. Sorry to see you go Mez. I'd take a copy of the sticky, but I'm not sure I could keep it updated and I know you don't have any of my contact info.
2. Schools and school teachers should be doing everything in their power to ensure that the school is a safe and non-violent environment. That's just my perspective as a former high school teacher.
3. Avocados are amazing, especially freshly made guacamole.
4. Kiwi fruit is even better.
5. Grats Paks on the mount, I'll be trying again today.
6. I need to find currants, because I've got a craving and some ideas.
Ill prob be doing my second ony mount farm run today, didn't realize how easy it was till I tried it for the mount. Im so geared mechanics didnt really exists, she died that fast.
Been doing magisters terrace and setheck halls every day lately to try and get those mounts, will prob have to run BWL again this week to try and get my dragon stalker helm to drop, also determined recently that I have room for one more xmog set, since I ditched the PVP recollor of the demon stalker set (Unless guildies want to run kara with me, im just going to stick with the dragonsoul boots for the demon stalker xmog set.)

I have
Giantstalker
Dragon stalker
Demonstalker
ICC
Dragonsoul
Beastlord (dark moon fair edition, the reder variant)

Any suggestions?
As Im not a troll, Im not interested in the troll sets, and looking for one that actualy looks nice.
To quote my gm, Ony, like most wrath raid bosses, to a 90 runing 10 man, "is stupid easy"
To quote my gm, Ony, like most wrath raid bosses, to a 90 runing 10 man, "is stupid easy"

http://i.imgur.com/dVk8Esu.png
I no longer have 10% expertise. I'm okay with that.

Also 10k crit lul
We finally worked through our recruitment issues and have been able to raid consistently. We managed to drop Tortos this week, but now Megaera is making my head hurt.

We have no Hybrid DPS in our raid makeup so 4 heals, or GRGR... is out due to the mana strains so I'm stuck forcing people to get the concept of the ice beams...

Crap luck with weapon drops isn't really helping our DPS either.
Ill prob be doing my second ony mount farm run today, didn't realize how easy it was till I tried it for the mount. Im so geared mechanics didnt really exists, she died that fast.
Been doing magisters terrace and setheck halls every day lately to try and get those mounts, will prob have to run BWL again this week to try and get my dragon stalker helm to drop, also determined recently that I have room for one more xmog set, since I ditched the PVP recollor of the demon stalker set (Unless guildies want to run kara with me, im just going to stick with the dragonsoul boots for the demon stalker xmog set.)

I have
Giantstalker
Dragon stalker
Demonstalker
ICC
Dragonsoul
Beastlord (dark moon fair edition, the reder variant)

Any suggestions?
As Im not a troll, Im not interested in the troll sets, and looking for one that actualy looks nice.

I actually like the dragonstalker recolor a lot more than the original

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=401

Mez, sorry to see you go, take care!
04/30/2013 07:40 AMPosted by Eurugan
Any suggestions?

Although common, I think t6 looks really nice same with the S3 recolour (Gronnstalker/Vengeful)
Not sure if you can still get it but the elite ruthless set (S10?) looks really awesome to, not on draenei though sadly.

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=537
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=716
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=726
The last one looks awesome, the first two, lets just say some fellow guildies and myself dont like how the eyeballs are constantly looking around, and there are plenty of jokes guildies make about those.

Edit, the last one is no longer available in game.
Edit, the last one is no longer available in game.

The purple version is probably still in game somewhere.

This:
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=725
Is Ontap still around? I'd like to read one of his bat!@#$ insane posts, been a while.
We finally worked through our recruitment issues and have been able to raid consistently. We managed to drop Tortos this week, but now Megaera is making my head hurt.

We have no Hybrid DPS in our raid makeup so 4 heals, or GRGR... is out due to the mana strains so I'm stuck forcing people to get the concept of the ice beams...

For what it's worth, I was told when we were learning Meg that it'd be easier to do it with 4 healers or we might not be able to do GRGR. But we made it work with 3. It was a strain at the start but the key is just having the ranged spread out well outside of rampage so you can dispel immediately, and making sure that everyone is on the ball with their personal damage reduction CDs on those last 2 heads if they're getting hit with stuff while they're low. What is your comp btw?
Is Ontap still around? I'd like to read one of his bat!@#$ insane posts, been a while.
It's believed that he got the ban hammer.