[Valley of Spirits] Gather for the Riots!

Moon Guard
Do ya hear de spirits sing?
Singin' de song of angry mons
It be de music of de people who
Won't bow ta blood an' brawn!

Since I recieved some feedback from the first event, I've decided to put on another Troll riot in the heart of Orgrimmar! This will be similar to the first, as those intending to be a part of the core group will meet up beforehand to discuss tactics and battleplans before streaming into the city.

With Vol'kuza giving away his freedom to allow the rest of the surviving rioters to flee, they now plot, hidden away from the "all seeing" eyes of Garrosh Hellscream. A larger force will be gathered, and again the city shall be stormed, this time with the intent to free the Troll leader from his bonds. The Loyalists will find more than clam fishers and raptor breeders throwing a few rocks. This time the Trolls will be prepared.

This is a public RP event, so anyone is free to join in the chaos, though if you are reading this thread and would like to participate, I would ask that both groups follow some simple rules as to make this RP flow smoothly without toes being stepped on.

-If you are making a DISPOSABLE character, try and live up to that! Some Orc swings his axe at you? Why dodge it when you can end up a bloody mess on the ground? Everyone gets excited when they see dead bodies. Well, at least Trolls do. A little struggle is nice, but fishermen and merchants rarely stand a chance against trained soldiers.

-If you do not intend for your character to die, at least get hurt for the Loa's sake. In such madness, very few people will emerge without wounds or scars. Give the medics on the outskirts of the mayhem something to do!

1) The Rebels.
As running into Orgimmar shouting things that would deem any individual a traitor is essentially suicide these days, those taking on the role of the rebels will be asked to use a "disposable" character. That means one that is often used OOC, or an easy to make level 1 alt. Seeing protesters dying in the streets is a far more, dare I say, entertaining sight than all of them suddenly entering the Matrix and becoming Keaneu Reeves whenever a weapon is swung at them. I would ask that the core group be Trolls, though others who are willing to risk their lives may join up later.

2) The Loyalists
You know that Orc you always wanted to play but felt out of place being loyal to Hellscream? NOW IS THE TIME. Take up your weapon of choice and bash some puny Troll skulls in. Paint the streets red with the blood of traitors, and enforce the will of the Warchief!

Date: Saturday, May 11th
Meetup Time: 6:00 PM
Event Start: 7:00 PM
I'd love to be here, but sadly Sunday is the day I go and have dinner with my family. >: The first one sounded really cool; my troll would have loved to get all up in Orc business. Wish you guys the best!
They're rebeling against him...

And then they're going rebel against me!

AAAAAUUUUGHH
They're rebeling against him...

And then they're going rebel against me!

AAAAAUUUUGHH

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKnG06-oYcg
you want to get beat down again huh
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

the witch was so hot at the end of that
>:O
Does this mean I'll need to bring 3D glasses this time around?
Does this mean I'll need to bring 3D glasses this time around?

Yes.

It'll also cost you 4 extra dollars for entry.
I so want to go on my Monk, but you always have it when I have raid. :(
buuuuuuuump.
Where are the rebels meeting?

Yes, this! Where are they meeting?

-Totally not a loyalist asking
05/03/2013 03:50 PMPosted by Regnatia
Where are the rebels meeting?

Yes, this! Where are they meeting?

-Totally not a loyalist asking

Netherstorm.

Yeah, Netherstorm...
Way to ruin it Regnatia! :whyyou:

Dwarves. Subtlety of a flying brick.
The actual location of meeting will be determined and posted here 1 hour prior to the event.
Argh, this would be the night of an exam qq
hmm - since the rebellion will be kicking off with 5.3, do you want trolls only again or can any race show their support?