what happened to my tranquil mechanical yeti

Customer Support
I noticed its gone, opened a ticket and was just linked item restoration by a gm which was no help.
Unfortunately, if an item is not showing on the self help item restoration page, then it is gone and not recoverable. The GM staff see the same list you do as to what is and isn't able to be restored. As to what happened to the item, there is no telling.
I noticed its gone, opened a ticket and was just linked item restoration by a gm which was no help.

When you lose an item, either by deleting, selling or disenchanting it, if it can be restored it will show up in the list on the Battle.net Item Restoration page. This is the same list that a Game Master would look through, which is why the Game Master referred you to it.

Did you already add it to your pet collection? Looking at the pets for your Battle.net account I wasn't able to find one. If it had been learned and released or caged I should still see it in the records and I did a cursory look over your active characters and I was unable to locate it as an item.

I'm sorry, Seanjrsmum, if you did have the pet I can find no indication of it.