Mount Collector Support Group V16

Achievements
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I just killed Sha for the first time this week and got no loot. Gave me the extra roll prompt okay but no loot given. I'm pretty bummed. I know my odds of getting the mount are horrible anyways so it stings to be denied a chance.

Anyone else having trouble with world boss loot this week?

This is a pretty common occurance, you need to open up a ticket and you'll get your loot.

Talked to 2 different GMs. Neither one gave me my loot. One of them was nice enough to reset my lockout, which I appreciate but doesn't solve the injustice of me having put the group together and gone and slaughtered the thing to begin with for absolutely nothing.

Now I get to hope I find another Sha group by week's end and that the bug doesn't strike again. Super awesome.
Finally leveled an alt to 90 on a new server with a new guild got exalted with the order of the cloud serpents and got Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent for mount number 192. That leaves 8 to go before patch 5.3, still keeping my fingers crossed....

Good luck all
Consider yourself lucky. If you needed Galleon reset like I did once, they can't reset it. Atleast you got it reset.
Well.. just 1 oondasta, sha, galleon and then another week of waiting for me lol.

Hopefully alysrazor will be nice this week and drop a bird for me :)
2/4 Alakir runs down this week, -- Just lost it on the BMAH. It went up 150k in the last 30 mins. Selling for an incredible 200k

19 world bosses down, I dont think #20 will belucky either. Im starting to hate tuesdays and the world boss shuffle.

Mind me asking who you are solo'ing him on? - finger's crossed he gives up the mount soon for you, at the moment I'm only managing 1 run a week, don't think I really have another toon that could solo him.
2/4 Alakir runs down this week, -- Just lost it on the BMAH. It went up 150k in the last 30 mins. Selling for an incredible 200k

19 world bosses down, I dont think #20 will belucky either. Im starting to hate tuesdays and the world boss shuffle.

Mind me asking who you are solo'ing him on? - finger's crossed he gives up the mount soon for you, at the moment I'm only managing 1 run a week, don't think I really have another toon that could solo him.
I don't solo ^^;;
Ah ok :) Was going to talk to you about strat's for those other classes lol

And that moment when you find out South Wind is up on BMAH O.o
It's quite easy Sophi. I can do it or help you on my DK, but you never ask.
WON MIMIRONHEAD YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ashes of Al'ar was up on Earthen Ring BMAH yesterday. Last time I checked it was 211K. I decided to pass. I can solo Kael on my mage and I have two alts in spitting distance of being able to solo him as well so I'll just farm my own.
Awesome mount indeed! Worth the 955k I spent in BMAH.

http://i.imgur.com/zPiRQoi.jpg
Awesome mount indeed! Worth the 955k I spent in BMAH.

http://i.imgur.com/zPiRQoi.jpg

Gratz! I spent 500k for my mimiron head. this was me squeeing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6CLo7CKA0
Last nite I finished up the ICC 25 man meta and finally got Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher for mount number 193. However when I updated guildox it shows my total at 190. What gives there? I got a mount then lost that mount and 2 others on my total? Hope it fixes itself today. Had it happen when I got the rep direhorn mount too but that time I did not loose credit for other mounts along with it. It fixed itself when I logged on the next day. Anyone know what's going on or why that happens? I was so excited to get it, then really bummed out when I refreshed guildox.

Gratz Best.

Good luck all.
I was feeling froggy and decided to start grinding out the Zul'Again achieve. Basically just soloing all the scouts I could find then finding people in general chat to group up with every time I found a warbringer.

Third Warbringer I find, a hunter/mage duo get the tag on it before I can find anyone to help me. So I decide to send the hunter a whisper. I let him know that I'll pass on all items and that I'm just interested in achieve credit. I don't need the rep items, not worried about the couple gold from craftable items, and it's not like the mount is gonna drop. He invites me. We finish it off shortly after.

Lo and behold, Slate Primordial Direhorn is suddenly staring at me in the face in the loot window.

I stare at it for a minute, then finally type something along the lines of "Man it's hard to pass on a mount like that, but I'll live up to my word. Grats." I pass. Hunter wins. Hunter offers it to me for 10k. I buy it on the spot. Up to 186 mounts now! Pretty happy.

I armoried the hunter out of curiosity afterwards, and he already had the mount... Kind of a scummy move, but still happy I got it for such a steal.

Congrats! I was saying the same thing last week when I got Oondasta's mount. Now I need to get just a few more for my 300x mark. What to do... what to do...
Last nite I finished up the ICC 25 man meta and finally got Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher for mount number 193. However when I updated guildox it shows my total at 190. What gives there? I got a mount then lost that mount and 2 others on my total?

Might have refreshed a character that didn't have class mounts bringing your total down, or guildox is back to using the armory which the armory isn't showing certain removed or non account wide mounts.

Congrats! I was saying the same thing last week when I got Oondasta's mount. Now I need to get just a few more for my 300x mark. What to do... what to do...

Probably looking forward to this a lot but have some news for you. Blizzard purged cross faction mounts from the armory, there is no more inflated totals or people getting 300+ when there's no way anyone could have that many.
05/03/2013 09:25 AMPosted by Wilhelm
Last nite I finished up the ICC 25 man meta and finally got Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher for mount number 193. However when I updated guildox it shows my total at 190. What gives there? I got a mount then lost that mount and 2 others on my total?

Might have refreshed a character that didn't have class mounts bringing your total down, or guildox is back to using the armory which the armory isn't showing certain removed or non account wide mounts

I use only my hunter for this function, so no class mounts. Only toon I have with class mounts is a horde dk and his count is much lower than my alliance toons because of the faction mounts.

When I discovered the discrepancie I logged back into WOW and the in game journal says 193. Then logged back out and refreshed guildox and was still saying 190. I've looked thru the not collected mount tab on battle.net it looks as if all my mounts are in the right places. The only one out of wack is my new frostbrood vanquisher. It shows in the not collected tab, even though it gives me credit for the achievement on the same site. Before all this guildox showed 192 mounts. So if I lost a total of 3 mounts alot of others are missing the same mounts.

Still hoping it will fix itself when I log back into the game.
I FINALLY GOT IT!!!
[07:49] You receive loot: [Ashes of Al'ar].
my mount luck seems to out. been a couple of dry months now. makes me sad
my mount luck seems to out. been a couple of dry months now. makes me sad

Me too :(