Mount Collector Support Group V16

Achievements
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
I don't even know what Primal Eggs are anymore lol.
Finally got Alar; 1 flaming bird down, 1 flaming bird to go.

So, in researching how to kill Aly with my meelee alts (warr and dk), I keep seeing vids in which people land and kill the two birds after the 5th ring or so. Is there any reason for doing this instead of flying out of the room? The only thing I could think of is possibly causing a despawn due to not being in meelee range soon enough after the 2nd phase 1 starts.

(the dps on this toon has been high enough that I haven't really had to bother with anything beyond the first p2).

Probably looking forward to this a lot but have some news for you. Blizzard purged cross faction mounts from the armory, there is no more inflated totals or people getting 300+ when there's no way anyone could have that many.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Bleeding%20Hollow-US&w=&a=19

Must have saved that on your favorites since guildox actually purged combined totals 2 weeks or so ago, it's not listed under their filters anymore.

Also can say without a doubt that blizzard missing retired/several non accountwide mounts on the armory screwed up the totals on guildox. Updated myself and my servers top collector and we both went down 4-5 mounts compared to what we were at a few days ago. So because guildox does use armory data our totals will never be where they should be again(until blizz fixes the mounts that are not there....).

Probably looking forward to this a lot but have some news for you. Blizzard purged cross faction mounts from the armory, there is no more inflated totals or people getting 300+ when there's no way anyone could have that many.

I just went to that page and you're in 99th place with 233 mounts.

Edit: here is a link to the actual rankings for your server and you're 2nd even though they're slightly off at the moment because of some armory issues its a lot closer to reality though.

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Bleeding%20Hollow-US&w=&a=27
Been awhile since I've posted. Same old BS with archeology. Today decided to build up 200 frags, and then use about 7k worth of keystones. Got 9 solves in a row, ofc nothing. 2 years on, 30 rare solves, this makes any other grind a walk in the park.

Must have saved that on your favorites since guildox actually purged combined totals 2 weeks or so ago, it's not listed under their filters anymore.

Also can say without a doubt that blizzard missing retired/several non accountwide mounts on the armory screwed up the totals on guildox. Updated myself and my servers top collector and we both went down 4-5 mounts compared to what we were at a few days ago. So because guildox does use armory data our totals will never be where they should be again(until blizz fixes the mounts that are not there....).

Indeed, I just noticed last night that I lost 6 mounts on Guildox. I can account for 3 of them, but I have no idea what the other three are.
OH BOY.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOY.

I finally got the Ultramarine Battle Tank! After hundreds of hours!

This brought me to 190 mounts! :D
Down to just needing Heroic Protectors for my T14 meta.

Some higher being watch over me as I delve into hell mode pugs.
First one already failed miserably.
(Raid lead was like sub 495 ilevel with no mic and....yeah. hhohoho.)
Bidding on this Riding Turtle should be coming to a close in an hour or so, here's to hoping I finally win one. Wish me luck guys.
Finally got my Amani Battle Bear tonight. Brings me up to 194....er wait....um...191. Im gonna count it as 194 and hope the system gets fixed soon. That really sucked seeing 3 mounts just drop off my count. In game journal still lists it as 194 and that is how many I should have, i belive anyway.

Either which way only 6 more mounts to go before patch 5.3 hits, hope I can still make it. Sure hope the new 200 mount achievment will go off the ingame journal and not what battle.net or guildox are listing. Otherwise my road just got a little longer.

Good luck all.

OH BOY.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH BOY.

I finally got the Ultramarine Battle Tank! After hundreds of hours!

This brought me to 190 mounts! :D

Grats Chlorure. I remember my sheer joy at finally getting that mount. Still one of my favorite ground mounts.

Been awhile since I've posted. Same old BS with archeology. Today decided to build up 200 frags, and then use about 7k worth of keystones. Got 9 solves in a row, ofc nothing. 2 years on, 30 rare solves, this makes any other grind a walk in the park.

Oh my goodness that plain outright sucks. Hope you get it soon.
Bidding on this Riding Turtle should be coming to a close in an hour or so, here's to hoping I finally win one. Wish me luck guys.

I won, but payed more than I felt I could have gotten away with were I to patiently await for it to re-appear on the BMAH. Riding Turtle get. #216. 7 more till I'm tied with #1 on realm. Gotta start getting lucky,,,
134 now. Got the Onyx Cloud Serpent from finishing the Shado Pan questlines after hitting exalted. I could probably hit 150 (or come really close) if I was willing to spend the gold on all of the exalted rep mounts. One day I'll do that but I'm hoarding my gold in the event that a pureblood firehawk shows up on the BMAH.

Dropped mounts continue to hate me. Ony, Kael, Galleon x2, Sha, Nalak and Oon all dead this week and nothing yet. I've got two alts within spitting distance of also being able to solo old raids and join in on world boss kills so hopefully I'll have better luck then.
after days of farming Slabhide on normal he finally dropped his mount pretty nice looking stone drake I might add.
Got Blue Drake from EoE10 last week, two weeks after seeing Azure Drake drop, bringing me up to 177. This week, I went to EoE10 with a mount collector friend who was having trouble with the third phase, and Azure Drake dropped for her, too! ^^
Onyxian Drake dropped for me today on kill #100 on my mage! I'm so happy, it's one of my favorites. That puts me at 207
Transfered this toon on the venture co for some rare pet and mount hunting.

You have no idea how good it feels to be on a CRZ free server. I got all the rare pets I wanted in less than 5 hours total.

I hope Ill get Poseidus and the grey camel this week too! :)

Also super mega grats to Araryl that just got her Azure Drake from Malygos!
Just had the Reins of the Azure Drake drop off Malygos! :D

A very big thank you to Chlorose! I couldn't have gotten him without your help, thank you so very much for going to Maly with me to farm him - especially with the weeks it took. I really appreciate it! <3
Second time poster here. Up to 166 mounts now after farming Warbringers with my lock. Probably made 20-30k in the mats by the time the last one dropped.

I'm sure I'm missing some easy vendor mounts somewhere, but I can always buy those when I get close to 200.

Starting my weekly 10 Nalak/Sha/Oondasta/Galleon runs. Maybe I'll finally get lucky!
Tuesdays just became a lot easier. Got my Oon mount!