Rate the Transmog Above!

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 2 3 4 12 Next
letting me post again so someone else can say how im a wolf inside a wolf/10
A wolf inside a wolf, so...

wolfception/10

For Lyl, straight up 10/10... Btw... We're doing a Superhero Xmog Raid soon-ish.

Thors, Ironmen, and etc,.... Your Wonder Woman would be awesome there in that. Is that your Loincloth of Truth?
And Tourettes... That whole getup makes me chuckle.

Awesomesauce/10
And Tourettes... That whole getup makes me chuckle.

Awesomesauce/10

you look like a drood/monk/rogue..
Me? Damn. That's not what I was going for at all. Monks are hard for xmog. I think I'm just gonna go back to straight tyr gear, monk quest belt, and monk staff. lol

Ekiv, I really like ur xmog, I'm a fan of full sets. I wish your pose was better but you can't change that!

7/10
^^^
5/10

It's kind of color coordinated, but doesn't really stand out to me.
With UI
http://imgur.com/XdXwbZP

Without UI
http://imgur.com/f1V4eLk
^ eh/10
7/10
Eh? Damn I thought that was a really cool xmog for my rogue. Its not even available unless you know a LW from Classic who had it.
Yours isn't an xmog, but I want to get rated.

So yeah.
(Sorry I was commenting about my Rogue. I'll keep it to my rogue on this thread) haha

I love your set, aside from Helm and Sword. Though the sword is awesome, it just doesn't really fit.
The helm... it seems like you could find a better helm.

6/10
*Defibrilates post*
what about me?
You're all over the place with colors, seeing black, purple, red, green, and white. You might want to find a different tabard and head item to compliment the S1
^The goggles are pretty swagtastic, I dig the staff too 8/10

Anywho, generic Paladin transmog incoming!
Garotth, your transmogrification is interesting; however, the helm throws it off a tad. Perhaps if you made your hair that reddish/pinkish color it would flow well. The colors don't particularly match to begin with, but hey, you're a male Blood Elf.
Lol sick MOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9/10
Obligatory post because new xmog.

5/10 that transmog doesn't make sense
Obligatory post because new xmog.

5/10 that transmog doesn't make sense

GREEENNNNN 8/10