522 Hpally 12/12 1/13hm exp LF guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hey as the title says Ive just come back from a small break and im looking for a new guild to progress with, Im looking to raid anywhere between 6pm-12 aest any days are fine, I would prefer a 10 man guild around the same progression but 25 man would be fine.

If ur interested plz leave ur details and battletag here and il get back to u asap thx
hi there, we are looking for an additional Holy paladin. (1/13 HM 25m)
would love to have a chat with you: kalanu0007#1933
Hey mate.

We are a 10 man raiding guild on Saurfang. Our current progress is 2/13 heroic. We only raid 9 hours per week

Mon Wed Thurs 8-11 server time. Invites @7:45.

We have fun while raiding while still getting the job done efficiently. Most of us have been raiding together for 5 years.

Id be interested to have a chat : Aljini#1399
Hey,

My group <Significant> are a 10m raiding guild that has currently done 10/12. We've recently had to replace our holy pal and I am searching for a powerful healer to fill the hole and help take us further into ToT. My players are all HM experienced and are keen to get started on t15 HM progression.

I've got a post here on the barth forums for more details

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198732079

would love to have a chat add me on trax1504#1829
Hi,

We are Illumination on Khaz'goroth.

we are currently 12/12 normal and looking for a healer for out roster. We raid Mon/Wed/Thurs from 8pm - 11pm, invites at 7:45.

if you are interested check out our website or add me to real ID

illumination-khaz.guildlaunch.com

Happy Killing
Luc#1976
Hey, Raiding under the name Graveyard Shift - Nagrand we are a semi-hc/casual 10man team. We raid 3 nights a week 8-11pm and are currently 12/12norm & 1/13hc.

Shoot me a message in game if your interested battletag: insatiable#1379
^
Hi Deph, Not sure if u are still chasing a guild but in case u are here is our post...

Based on Jubei'thos, Eminent is a 10 man guild that was formed over 1 year ago by a close group of friends. We pride ourselves on being a mature age guild that is very social and committed to clearing current content as soon as possible. Even though we had a late start in this teir due to losing some key members of our core team, we have managed to catch up to the top guilds on our server and remain in the top pack. Of late we have found it difficult to keep progressing through H content and as such have decided to replace those who dont share our goal of completing H teir while still current.

Previous Progression was 10/16H Patch 5.0
Current Progression is 2/13 H ToT
Our Raid Leader has been playing since vanilla and is very experienced and focused.

Our raid times are (GMT+10):
Wednesday: 9.00pm - 12.00am Server Time
Thursday: 9.00pm - 12.00am Server Time
Sunday: 7.00 - 11.30pm Server Time
Monday: 9.00pm - 12.00am Server Time

We are currently in need of the following to help build a strong team progressing through 5.2

1 Prot Pally or Blood Dk
1 R Shaman/MW Monk/H Pally

*All applicants must have a Min 510iL with previous H Exp preferred.

Please feel free to contact either myself (Tjay#1709), Roksta (Roksta#1509) or Shamanicfury (louis564#6926) ingame for more information, leave us a post here or visit our website www.eminent-gaming.enjin.com
Hi Dephions

<The Cabal> is a 25m Guild on Frostmourne currently looking for a Holy Pally for our Progression.

We are 1/13 HM ToT atm and raid Wed, Thurs, Sun, Mon from 8-12

Add me if you're interested: Chanelle#1414

Or apply directly on our website: http://thecabal.wowstead.com
2/13HM 10 man looking for 1 healer for our core team.

raid times:
Wednesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm ST(GMT+10)
Saturday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)
Sunday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)

For more info add: Rachel#1517

www.wipesforsale.com for applications.
<Prosperity>
10man Alliance

Currently 2/13 H TOT

Looking for a good healer to take a possible core spot.

Raid times 6st - 9st
Wed/Thurs/Mondays.

If interested visit www.prosperity-guild.wowstead.com pst me ingame, or add my battle tag (Remember to add your name/app when adding) Hypnotik#6608

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Rhymez
<Vicious Cycle> is a guild based in Frostmourne, at the present are going in ToT with our 10 man group. we have done 4/6 HM MV, 1/6 HM HoF 4/4 ToES in t14 slugish start to raiding this xpac. We formed on the 25th of September 2011, and have from then so far downed 6/7HM FL b4 DS came out, and downed 8/8HM DS in June thanks to D3 and various roster issues.

DISC PRIEST OR HPALLY!

Our raiding times are as follows, we raid only Weds/Thurs/ Sunday/ Monday from 11:30pm svt to 2:30 am Frostmourne svt time (About 9:30pm SG time start)

You can get in touch with us on real ID

Tundra - Roosh#1938