<Minigame> 10/14H LFM (H)

Barthilas
Minigame is a 10 man horde guild on Barthilas with a casual, yet progression focused approach to raiding. Our roster is comprised of 2 teams, both have a mix of ex-hardcore players and casual raiders so we aim for pushing content without the need to raid 5-6 days a week.

We are a very social guild and can normally be found on off days playing various other multiplayer games or generally just dicking around on vent. Be warned, if you complain about "PVP on a PVP server" you will be made fun of... a lot.

Anyone applying must be switched on with an ability to follow instructions. We use Ventrilo/Mumble as voip servers and using them is a must in raids. We prefer applicants to have good raiding experience but if you can prove that you are switched on, committed and willing to learn we would be more than happy to train you up. Staying out of fire is also a big plus...

Currently recruiting:

Team 1:
Warlock

Team 2:
Not Currently Recruiting

Regardless of what we are recruiting we will always consider exceptional applicants, so if your class isn't on the list and you consider yourself a good player feel free to drop in an app anyway.

Raid times: (All times are Barthilas server time GMT+10.)

Team 1:
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Thursday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm

Team 2:
Wednesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday 7:00pm - 10:00pm.
Sunday 7:00pm - 11:00pm

If additional information is needed, I can be contacted @ Chaotic#1338. If not, head over to http://minigame.enjin.com and fill out an application.
Bump & Heroic Ji-Kun down
^
^
bump ^
^
Bumping for updated info
^
I am thinking that another bump is needed.
bumping again
Totally got Heroic Horridon down
man, where the tanks at (and shamans too)
Updated info, so a bump is needed.
I like how green dominates this thread
H Tortos down
Updated info again.
Now looking for a healer as well.
Bumping for the bumpness
H Iron Qon down

Team 1:
Ranged DPS

Team 2:
Holy Paladin (Preferably with Ret OS)
Hunter