502 hunter lf weekend raiding guild

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
hi im a 502 hunter savvy in survival and beast mastery specs i also have a resto shaman and a frost dk i am looking for a friday and saturday raiding guild dont care wat times i just want to down ToT my current guilds stopped and started to many times for me to care any offer plz add me punkamonds@gmail.com thank you
Hi we can offer you a core raid spot in our Fri/Sat or Sat/Sunday raid group immediately. Below is some info about us.

Guild: Uncommon Sense
Server: Doomhammer (PVE) (Alliance)

Dedicated to progression through endgame content, we are interested in tweaking our 2 10 man groups and bolstering its numbers.

Uncommon Sense is a guild that is located on Doomhammer server. We recently moved here from Madoran, having been together for over 3 years, we pride ourselves on our dedication to excellence in raiding, intimate knowledge of class mechanics and diplomacy withing the guild and without, whilst vehemently pursuing clears in all endgame content yet maintaining and understanding that this is a game.

Goals - We seek to create a healthy and successful raiding environment. Our priority is clearing TOT, but we do place an emphasis on raiding cohesively so we venture into TOES and on non-raiding nights go after MSV, HOF and RBG. Pursuant of swift and seamless runs throughout, so we emphasize being prepared, read up and focused for all raiders at all times.

Raid Groups - We have multiple raid groups that run through TOT. We have two 10man groups. In ten mans we are 2/12, The two groups are experienced raiders pushing for the highest endgame content.

Raid Schedule - (Server is in Mountain)

10Man:

Group A- Friday and Saturday at 7:30PM
Group B- Saturday and Sunday at 7:30PM

Raid Requirements - We require all raiders be on 10-15 min prior to the scheduled raid time prepared to raid with such amenities as flasks, food, properly gemmed and enchanted gear, potions and an intimate knowledge of every fight. We have quite capable raid leaders, but because we schedule competent raiders, we expect them to, at any given time, have the knowledge necessary to explain every fight within the raid. Utilizing the in-game calendar, we require signups to be done by Sunday evening where we will confirm raiders and set people to standby. If a person is set to standby we expect them to be on 15 minutes prior to the raid start in case of a last minute substitution.

Performance - We don't require everyone be at the top of the charts, but we do want everyone to share in the mentality that one should always be improving. One should always be looking to tweak this or adjust that to put out the most amount of DPS, generate the most threat and heal the best that they possibly can. Having confidence in your abilities while still being malleable in terms of growth as a raider makes for good, solid and comfortable raiding.

If any of these things interest you let us know! We are always looking for people who like to have fun and love to raid. Contact us via real id Smooshybear#1809 or pop on over and whisper one of our fine members and they can direct you to a officer.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Uncommon Sense,

OFFICERS: Dugalah (GuildLeader) Smooshybear#1809, Ketch (Assistant GL) Ltkettch#1407
just added u sir hope to talk to you soon
Dreadnöught are currently recruiting any exceptional players for our core 10 man raid group. We are 6/6 in MSV and 4/6 in HoF,1/12 ToT. We looking for a Tank, Heals and DPS . Raiding (8pm st first fight) Fridays and 7pm st (7.30 first fight) Sundays
2/13HM 10 man looking for 1 Dps for our core team.

raid times:
Wednesday: 7:30pm-10:30pm ST(GMT+10)
Saturday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)
Sunday: 2pm-6pm ST(GMT+10)

For more info add: Rachel#1517

www.wipesforsale.com for applications.