85s Thread of Que more 3's nao.

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next

mop gear isn't THAT big of a deal as before, its just how you play your class and how your team works together or not

Agreed if both teams run mop gear the only restriction I see is limiting rogues and queing equal amount of healers.
Agreed if both teams run mop gear the only restriction I see is limiting rogues and queing equal amount of healers.

Look,it's a nice thing you're trying to do here,but if MoP gear is involved,it won't work.

Like I said,people have tried before and it failed.

I'm starting to wonder if you played this bracket in 5.1....
04/30/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Titaniâ

Look,it's a nice thing you're trying to do here,but if MoP gear is involved,it won't work.

Like I said,people have tried before and it failed.

I'm starting to wonder if you played this bracket in 5.1....

Hey lady, you need to relax.
3x lutes tastes gross
Hey lady, you need to relax.

I c wut u did tharr.

Tho I don't wanna hear it from a gender bender
04/30/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Titaniâ

Guess you didn't get the hint. Don't care if you say it "will fail" a lot of people actually want to and it might not be a Hero group but it will be fun.
K
HI EVERYONE
HI EVERYONE

HELLO
anyone else getting qs or is it 15 iocs in a row?
sota all night. thats like 6 in a row.
quein bgs if anyone else is :)
nice eots chargingyou ;) dc'd at the end there though :c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyzn8YKY8Og&list=FLeppRxHTVZ-tsS37t1IqNZw

Few new good songs ^^

When is the next hero firelands?
Friendship fun time Bgs lehgo. Add me Scoobicus#1368 !
GG's Alliance tonight. Starting to see some equally matched games happen more often. Would like to see less spriests/rogues/bmturds but it's all apart of the grand scheme.
Starting to see some equally matched games happen more often

^
GG's Alliance tonight. Starting to see some equally matched games happen more often. Would like to see less spriests/rogues/bmturds but it's all apart of the grand scheme.

I have still yet to see this still honestly
Que 2's people :D.