Battlegrounds
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
But I am hands down the best WW.

Ekira is best ww us.
05/04/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Ultranumb

Ekira is best ww us.

Reported for false advertisement.
I guess I just don't know how to play MW.

Sorry, that spot is taken.
Sup ladies
still no lute
still no lute

Sorry to hear. Maybe one day you can be a big boy tink.
one day...
Someone's top damage in that EotS was Touch of the Grave... UNDEAD MUST BE REALLY OP!
Good WSG Suplift, clutch repick and survival on our ramp on your way to that 1-0 win.
Good WSG Suplift, clutch repick and survival on our ramp on your way to that 1-0 win

Yeah gg. That was a fun game :P
I shall return soon to do some 85s, but I've been having a blast playing the new BGs. Just need two more pieces and my ret set is complete!
I shall return soon to do some 85s, but I've been having a blast playing the new BGs. Just need two more pieces and my ret set is complete!

Queued into 2 games today on my 85 where the Alliance didn't get a single kill.

Welcome Back!
05/05/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Killadrix

Queued into 2 games today on my 85 where the Alliance didn't get a single kill.

Welcome Back!

LOL thanks. I just got out of a TP where the same thing happened at 90. Yesterday I won about 5 games outta over 20 played. It amazes me that horde cry over losing AV but they pretty much have free reign over most of the other BGs
Queing 85 2's 2100~ MMR, add my battletag if you want to queue some 3's and message me so i know to grab our 3rd! Would like to see some of the horde who do nothing but spam bg's to actually step up lol. Cole#1394 is my Btag
Would like to see some of the horde who do nothing but spam bg's to actually step up lol. Cole#1394 is my Btag

But but but... arena is scary
Queing 85 2's 2100~ MMR, add my battletag if you want to queue some 3's and message me so i know to grab our 3rd! Would like to see some of the horde who do nothing but spam bg's to actually step up lol. Cole#1394 is my Btag

Can't tell if blissfully ignorant or a subtle troll.

Going with the latter.