[H & A] Memorial Ride-a-thon

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
I was pleasantly surprised to see that I used l had received an invite to this event. Blackmoon will definitely be there!
If I'm there it will be OOC.

I love Gith, but.

You are a dirty Horde scum.
I'll be there. I have some time still on my account left and should be able to attend in a timely fashion. If anyone needs a seat, I'll have a side-car waiting.
I remember long ago back on Kirin tor Hearing the news that your wonderful little bundle of joy came in to the world.

My how the years go by...
I remember long ago back on Kirin tor Hearing the news that your wonderful little bundle of joy came in to the world.

My how the years go by...

And now I have another. Youngest just turned six months old.
This makes me sad. Sorry to see you go, Gith. I'll be at the event.
Toss me a calender invite. Who knows whether I'll have the 19K or so gold for a hog by then but hey, maybe.
Toss me a calender invite. Who knows whether I'll have the 19K or so gold for a hog by then but hey, maybe.

If not you could ride the side car of someone else's hog. Or use a goblin trike.
Love you, Giffums.
Love you, Giffums.

<3
Bump. Please help spread the word too.
*roundhouse kicks thread*
Damn, you've leaving? Sucks dude. Don't really know you aside from the #swag hat but never good when a MGer quits.
I'm going to need to coordinate with Alliance for some help. I've got someone to play translator for the speech I will deliver, though I would not mind a back up in case the designated person is unable to attend. I'm also looking for people to get raid invites going in order to keep us all together to prevent CRZ from mucking it up.
I'd love to help out. Hopefully I'll be able to come. If you'd like to talk about it, Ninisan#1238 (BattleTag, Add me!) -- I'm always more than happy to help!
I'd love to help out. Hopefully I'll be able to come. If you'd like to talk about it, Ninisan#1238 (BattleTag, Add me!) -- I'm always more than happy to help!

Cool beans. I added your btag and sent a calender invite to you and the higher ranks of your guild.
Get your motor run'n.
I'm going to need to coordinate with Alliance for some help. I've got someone to play translator for the speech I will deliver, though I would not mind a back up in case the designated person is unable to attend. I'm also looking for people to get raid invites going in order to keep us all together to prevent CRZ from mucking it up.

CRZ might put a dent in it anyhow.

Riding in the passenger seat of somebody's bike will guarantee you disconnecting through each zone line.
05/05/2013 07:44 PMPosted by Jendie

CRZ might put a dent in it anyhow.

Riding in the passenger seat of somebody's bike will guarantee you disconnecting through each zone line.

Damn. That's true, and I had not even considered it. Damn you CRZ! *shakes fist at the air*
/salute - Ravenwing will be there. We have it now on our guild calender.

Additionally, hats off to the real veterans who play our game.