atitude issues oO

Monk
DOing a bunch of randoms, get into stone core.
Healer says oh em gee monks suck one rule don't suck-
As his first act he puts on rightus fury up about the same time I'm trying grab up some trash and then complains about how oh em ge monks sucks-and a bunch more then that.
suficed to I didn't wait around.

I don't get it. Why sit in line to make a pug just to be miserable twards to a tank. Why bother with this bad atitude? It's just a game.
because it's the internet.
Thanks for this thread. Was really insightful. Sticky requested.
If a Noobadin blames the tank for their Noobiness, a vote-kick is in order.

It's allowed for you to kick a person for being a babbling Murloc actually.

I've done that to a healer before, who expected me to already know all the terms to the game at lvl 28, I die as a tank, she starts whining about it, then refuses to heal after explaining what the Fel Oom Means.
(out of mana, but she still had like 35% left)

For you lvling healers out there, Don't say Oom to a tank. Say Mana instead. It's 1000% more effective.
If a Noobadin blames the tank for their Noobiness, a vote-kick is in order.

It's allowed for you to kick a person for being a babbling Murloc actually.

I've done that to a healer before, who expected me to already know all the terms to the game at lvl 28, I die as a tank, she starts whining about it, then refuses to heal after explaining what the Fel Oom Means.
(out of mana, but she still had like 35% left)

For you lvling healers out there, Don't say Oom to a tank. Say Mana instead. It's 1000% more effective.

A) You have to try really, really hard to run out of mana at low levels. Your heals are so cheap and so strong that unless she had just swapped specs, it's hard to do. I've healed lowbie instances on my monk in full agi gear before.
B) "What the Fel?" Why... just... why? I know you don't want to swear, but that just sounds so dumb.
when i lvls at the start of mop (lvld a new druid at launch took about a week) then i made my monk and went 1-90 in like 4 days.

while healing dungeons on my druid i did always feel that monks were soo much harder to keep up than the other tanks (in around the 50-85 range) but occasionally you got a good one that knew what they were doing and they hardly needed any heals at all.

not saying his attitude was good but maybe hes had bad experiences healing monks that dont understand stagger maintenance. either way hes a jerk and there's lots of them around:P
And thus is why I don't tank for pugs.

I've gone into LFR before (as a WW, don't tank for pugs) where the healers were giving this one tank a bunch of grief for not pulling immediately (some people were still zoning in). I made that statement again about why I dont tank for pugs, and this guy's response was "no, you dont tank because your a terrible tank".

ok...how do you know I'm a terrible tank? You've never seen me tank, for all you know I could be the best tank in the world and have already killed Ra-Den...solo tanking. Obviously I'm not, but I'm pretty darn good. That attitude is why I absolutely refuse to tank for a pug. And then they wonder why they have 40+ minute queue timers.
Well, DKs got the same treatment when they came out. And honestly, it was because 50% of the DK tanks we would get as we leveled up had no idea about tanking and I swear were hunters reincarnate who wanted to bypass the DPS queue lines. After a few of those, you start to sigh when you get another of the same class expecting the same result. It was always pleasant when you got one who knew what they were doing.

That being said, it's the internet and cross realm pugs that have in general, made the attitude of wow players really slide into the sewer (from the gutter).
Aw I haven't had any bad experiences with monk tanks or healers or even dps spec so far. I have had lots of bad experiences with druid tanks since guardian became it's own spec. Lots of druids doing what Lindbergh was saying just bypassing the queue waiting times by checking tank even though they're balance, restro, feral spec siiiigh :D
Aw I haven't had any bad experiences with monk tanks or healers or even dps spec so far. I have had lots of bad experiences with druid tanks since guardian became it's own spec. Lots of druids doing what Lindbergh was saying just bypassing the queue waiting times by checking tank even though they're balance, restro, feral spec siiiigh :D

same with having bad luck with druid tanks
As his first act he puts on rightus fury up about the same time I'm trying grab up some trash and then complains about how oh em ge monks sucks-and a bunch more then that.

I don't get it. Why sit in line to make a pug just to be miserable twards to a tank. Why bother with this bad atitude? It's just a game.

Not trying to be a jag...but if you're going to make a thread every time people say stupid stuff to you in the game you should probably unsub now.

Why did you feel the need to post this....just as perplexing as the guy's attitude problem imo