[A-RP/PVP] The Alterac Initiative

Moon Guard
Hellissa* bud, and to be honest literally coming into a thread saying that they're too late and should join your guild makes your guild seem like the type people should avoid. There can be more than one guild representing a nation on the server.

That being said, I wish you great luck on this Alboran.

Well not trying to, just saying because a lot people do not want to see conflict like the Civil War in Arathi if you know what I mean. If they want to ally with us thats great, but please try not to start conflict with us is what I am saying.

Also we reclaimed Strahnbrad as i just heard if you wanna join us or ally with us you will have to talk to Kormed.

I do believe this is a matter that should be handled ICly. Good luck on your guild, Alboran. /support.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but the reason that a few members from City State seem annoyed is b/c of how Stromgarde turned out when we got about four guilds in it, everyone was killing one another, and basically ruining everyone else's rp and imposing their own rules, no matter who was there first.
Sorry if this offends anyone, but the reason that a few members from City State seem annoyed is b/c of how Stromgarde turned out when we got about four guilds in it, everyone was killing one another, and basically ruining everyone else's rp and imposing their own rules, no matter who was there first.

We're not here to cause any OOC tension or to enforce some crazy laws or claims. Anything we claim will be through RP and no one will be forced to acknowledge us if they don't wish to.

We just started and we're brand new, we only want to create a place for the RP we are passionate about and we welcome all others who also have this passion. I apologize if this guilds forming has caused any stress for you or your members but I can honestly say we will not go out of our way to cause problems for your guild.

If you have any concerns about IC or OOC relationships you can feel free to whisper any of our officers at any time and we gladly talk this out. Who knows, maybe we can even get together to form some sort of plot line in the future.

This servers big enough for the both of us, so lets just have fun and enjoy the RP within our guilds and on the server. :)
Alright, glad to hear it, if you need anything feel free to send me a tell, I'll try to get diplomacy started between our members and yours. (Rethinking it, that was probably the royal we.)
The reason Stromgarde turned out so badly is because no one could just leave everyone else alone. When someone walked into the city, one of the other guilds would flat out attack them, or ask them why the heck they were there. City-State Guild, here's how roleplay is suppose to work. You come up with a concept. You RP that concept. And you rule over your own people. That's all there is to it. You don't attack other guilds. You don't decide what they can and can not do. You don't say CIVIL WAR just because someone else is RPing in the same spot. If the other Arathi guilds could have gotten that through their heads, there would have never been fighting in the first place.

Notice how nice Stromgarde is now. No one is fighting. There's no weird rules for anyone to follow. There's just a city that is free for all people to come into. Please, don't bother this nice guild with your poor concept of what roleplaying is like, when all you seem to want to do is control everyone.

To the Alterac guild this thread is -actually about!-

Good luck to you. I do hope these City-State people get straightened out as to not create a stressful and harmful environment to your roleplay.
Couldn't have explained it better, and thank you Hellissa.
To the Alterac guild this thread is -actually about!-

Good luck to you. I do hope these City-State people get straightened out as to not create a stressful and harmful environment to your roleplay.

Regardless of how exactly City-State intends on acting towards us, we're a determined bunch of roleplayers. If they attempt to create the environment in which you've suggested, we'll overcome it. I think they're just concerned with the appearance of another guild from Alterac. I'm sure that any problems will be resolved in a polite and mature manner.

On a side note, I'd like to thank all of those who have given us their support. It means a great deal to have it.
Well, hopefully the guilds can get along, we can work on some IC negotiations at a later date, if possible, getting into good relations, good luck starting up.
To <The Alterac Initive>, I see great RP in your future and I hope that we actually see something come of this. You've my support. I wish you the best of luck.
We are sorry for Kormed's attack about war to your guild. We have recently attempted to arrest him, he resisted and Lord Furlbrow took over. We seek to have an alliance with you as Kormed has pulled us into a civil war.
We are sorry for Kormed's attack about war to your guild. We have recently attempted to arrest him, he resisted and Lord Furlbrow took over. We seek to have an alliance with you as Kormed has pulled us into a civil war.

What happened was a bit silly, seeing as we were denounced in an out-of-character sense. I still find it a little ridiculous that the creation of our guild rubbed so many people the wrong way.

But look, that's all old news, so I think I can say we'd be glad to be on friendlier terms now, in-character and out. I believe the Initiative wants to remain independent from other affiliations for the time being as we're still just getting on our feet after all, but we'll see if that position changes in the near future.

Alboran is a little bit busy with some other matters, but it'd definitely be alright if you wanted to discuss things with myself and/or Nathonus.
Well met, Alterac Initiative! I would like to invite your guild to an event I will be hosting. Take a look at tinyurl.com/GoodGameMG for the thread with the details. The short of it is I am offering a sort of thank you to Moon Guard for all the great times I have had here. It will be a memorial "bike" ride-a-thon, and I am expecting a good turn out. Hope to see you there. Also, I would appreciate it would anyone help to spread the word of this event to your friends and colleagues who play on Moon Guard.
05/04/2013 08:10 PMPosted by Abraxin

What happened was a bit silly, seeing as we were denounced in an out-of-character sense. I still find it a little ridiculous that the creation of our guild rubbed so many people the wrong way.

But look, that's all old news, so I think I can say we'd be glad to be on friendlier terms now, in-character and out. I believe the Initiative wants to remain independent from other affiliations for the time being as we're still just getting on our feet after all, but we'll see if that position changes in the near future.

Alboran is a little bit busy with some other matters, but it'd definitely be alright if you wanted to discuss things with myself and/or Nathonus.

Basically, this. Apologies for not getting back to you myself sooner, Furlbrow. As Abraxin stated I was a bit busy dealing with something. Good luck to the lot of you, we'll see how things happen ICly.
If Alterac needs the Horde to betray the Alliance to again, feel free to let me know and I will try and arrange something.
Best of luck to you Alterac guilds have always seemed to struggle, but after reading through this there seems to be hope for a professional Alteraci guild!
Three cheers for Alterac!

Just two? Maybe one?

No?

Okay. :(